Ranking
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Seriously we can shitpost here? And they allow it? :OOOOOOOOOOOO Wow wtf I gotta use this some time it sounds fun and funny in a retarded way XD Omg I can't believe I never saw this lol wtf? XD I always just see impending nuclear rainbow and assume it's a retarded good-for-nothing organization of shit topics that's so stupid and irrelvevant and full of retards or a Gay Power Organization like "Gay and Proud" or something no offense I have nothing against Homosexuals or LGBTs but wow this actually sounds pretty awesome! Omg this'll be hillarious I can tell XD The horrible conversations we'll have :') Waw...

Dafaq people still talking about Ormo since Page 1 XD So what's our current shit topic that the TBStaff is allowing? I'd like to join in :P

What? But the OP? And all posts so far.

ORMO|Replays n' stuff|RIP Monk
Seriously we can shitpost here? And they allow it? :OOOOOOOOOOOO Wow wtf I gotta use this some time it sounds fun and funny in a retarded way XD Omg I can't believe I never saw this lol wtf? XD I always just see impending nuclear rainbow and assume it's a retarded good-for-nothing organization of shit topics that's so stupid and irrelvevant and full of retards or a Gay Power Organization like "Gay and Proud" or something no offense I have nothing against Homosexuals or LGBTs but wow this actually sounds pretty awesome! Omg this'll be hillarious I can tell XD The horrible conversations we'll have :') Waw...

are you a spambot
wow that
sucked
regularposting here without being a member is fine as long as you have some sort of reason but shitposting in an org you are not a member of is dumb

try being a member of the org and then shitposting
actually dont im too lazy to review apps right now
-----
btw thats a sexy shantae marrez
Last edited by pusga; Sep 2, 2015 at 09:01 PM.
oh yeah
Oh so only members can shitpost. Ok sign me up :P Wait I'm not a Replay Maker tho And I'm on vacay so I can send some replays when I get home. I have a few Parkour and Spars if that'll do. Also couldn't I just apply for this thread? I just wanna shitpost here like I only got 4 minutes to do so :P
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Yes basically what pusga said. If you want to shitpost in here, at least be a member of ORMO first. Even then, tone down on the diarrhea, guys. You don't want me to actually put on my leaderhat, do you? :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Speaking of hats this is a hat.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS