Ranking
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
duck raising exams are expensive

theyre crazy expensive man, its ridiculous
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Guys, here is the case. Not long ago I started thinking. How could I improve my life. Trying new hobbies. Meet new peeps. Doing something I didn't do before. Learning something new. I even stopped watching my phone screen. Facebook is off limits nowadays(That cancer is stil popular idk how). Now, I realized that I can't really do much without my phone and PC lol. I'm thinking about new things I can do during the day. Playing games and watching the phone all day made me really short-sighted. Sadly I only noticed this after quarantine kicked in. I was in school almost all of my life, so there were always things to learn, but now I don't really know. It's time to be more productive.

I'm probably not the only one who felt like this during quarantine. Tell me guys, how do you plan your days?
NO TITLE
Guys, here is the case. Not long ago I started thinking. How could I improve my life. Trying new hobbies. Meet new peeps. Doing something I didn't do before. Learning something new. I even stopped watching my phone screen. Facebook is off limits nowadays(That cancer is stil popular idk how). Now, I realized that I can't really do much without my phone and PC lol. I'm thinking about new things I can do during the day. Playing games and watching the phone all day made me really short-sighted. Sadly I only noticed this after quarantine kicked in. I was in school almost all of my life, so there were always things to learn, but now I don't really know. It's time to be more productive.

I'm probably not the only one who felt like this during quarantine. Tell me guys, how do you plan your days?

I feel you brother, I had the same problem not too long ago. But I keep myself very busy now. I jam on the instruments a bit, I work on my music, I manage my label as well as my graphic business. You should maybe learn to play an instrument or learn a new skill and fapping doesnt count
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Umm I'm about to sign myself up in communication major for bachelor degree few days later. I also taking care of myself to get on form for my modelling career
-----
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
I feel you brother, I had the same problem not too long ago. But I keep myself very busy now. I jam on the instruments a bit, I work on my music, I manage my label as well as my graphic business. You should maybe learn to play an instrument or learn a new skill and fapping doesnt count

That's cool quack, really cool (fapping doesn't counted as cool)
Last edited by Jennie; Aug 4, 2020 at 11:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
BLΛƆKPI¸K

I quit my job to do youtube full time, there's that
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post

Good luck with that path you have taken, you have my full support!
Whoa that's a big step concon.I started exercise again a few weeks ago. That's only around half hour every day though. That's why I need find something. I also write a martial arts book, but that's Boring to mee.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by ConCon View Post

I'll only support you if you do top 5 toribash again
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]