Ranking
Actually I find that album pretty weak... Torture Papers is WAY better.

I totally agree. But they're still awesome and that song is addicting :P
Cap 'n' Crunch has worked for Quaker Oats for the past 35 years click here and support promoting him to admiral.

Boondox.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
The Nitin Sawhney and Bahamadia track is nice...bringing back memories, can't say that I liked the Boondox track though, oh well.

I'm not sayin' these tunes are underground...just dope and live and ATCQ.

Scenario (Live) - A Tribe Called Quest

A Tribe Called Quest - live at MTv Raps (Check the Rhyme)

A Tribe Called Quest "Stressed Out" on David Letterman Live ft. Consequence

And here's something a bit more recent over a classic beat:

Consequence & Kid Cudi - "Buggin' Out 09"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Choo! Choo!
Haha nice TommyTank.
Yeah, A Tribe Called Quest is a classic.

And that last video is crazy haha.

Now some beatbox:

Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 5, 2009 at 09:01 PM.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Originally Posted by TommyTank View Post

Consequence & Kid Cudi - "Buggin' Out 09"

wowowowowow... Very nice. Good track.
This is the Emergency Alert System. All normal programming has been discontinued during this emergency.
How I miss the classics... soulful rap music from the 90's!
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
Special: Some songs with with piano sampled beats. Hope you guys like it. Enjoy.

Last edited by GenkiSudo; May 10, 2009 at 12:28 AM.