Ranking
Im xtermix2 i love AS Thats why im writing this application and i love ABD Mushu Wushu im not that active in the forum.Gmt=GMT+1 Country:Norway
I hope i get accepted
@Xtermix2, it is really small, but I will see what other members will say. Also pls dont spam apps here ;)

Edit:
@Xtermix2, I am afraid you are denied as of now. Feel free to reaply in the near future ;)
Last edited by Trestet; Apr 30, 2017 at 07:55 PM.

App
Name: Telepathy ( irl Barnaby)
Belt: 4th dan
GMT: -0

Hey, tbh there are many reasons why i would like to join AS, one is the fact that all of you seem like nice guys. Another reason is that you all seem very active, I came back to tb about 2 weeks ago after quiting for over a year. I started playing in 2014. Not going to lie im not very forum active but i am prepared to be more active to join the clan. Prior clans to this... i can't really remember apart from Parrot and FC. I enjoy playing video games on PS4 and i see that Diety said he was a fan of yu gi oh, which i love, not going to lie. Damn rank 13 in like a week? pretty bad, if i had joined before would be rank 1 already ;)

thx for reading
My Application
Hello Members of All Stars

My name is Dylon Friend (Yeah I know, the surname is unique). I am 16 years of age and I have been playing toribash for roughly two years. At the moment I have 3rd Dan Black Belt with the QI of 3088. My Main was DarkCause but after being inactive for a period of time. I forgot my account password

My experience through toribash has been interesting as I have met interesting players who gave me some insight on the game and taught me how to play but there were also those straight up rich players who wouldn't even give you 100tc when you started out and then you look at their account

ToriCredits:

#BeggerDays

Yeah....

I have been in a few clans but my most recent would be Fight Club. I left FC Due to their Players being inactive so being in a incactive clan was kinda pointless

Im really active on Forums and ingame so I would rate both a 8/10 or 9/10
depending on how you look at it.

My main mod would be Aikido and ABD as I love grappling.

I now Live in Cork ,Ireland so my GMT is +1

Along with communication, no i do not have Discord, but if necessary I will gladly download it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
P.S. Hello Sensei Domdo, I am Back <3
Last edited by Dylon; May 1, 2017 at 10:44 AM.