Toribash
Romanovsky has been removed for being unable to cooperate with the other members in a positive manner.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
After seeing this in the events thing, I've decided to try and join.

I'm fifteen, however I do think I'm quite mature for my age, and I have been roleplaying for a year now, started in World of Warcraft (Reason as of why I have an undying love for elves) and I'm pretty sure I'm able to cooperate with everyone in here, for I love co-writing with other people, especially like-minded ones who are capable of creating a good, in-depth plot and developed characters <3

Not sure if theres not much to add, ah, perhaps the fact that I'm brazilian and sometimes I tend to make english mistakes, but I swear they'll be minimum.
平和 Peace and 戦争 war are abstract concepts.
Because 男性 men always seek 闘争 strife.
Hello, my name is PlanB.

I would like to join because I love roleplaying, I'm not a super RPG person, but I enjoy playing.

When I was twelve me and my brother would come up with little stories that we would make in a composition book.

Little adventures that we could play out at the park across the street.

Now, I see it in the game I play and I wish to be apart.
Anyone interested in joining should join #magnus for a thorough evaluation.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
IRC availability is an extremely important part of being in the org. If you can't actively be on IRC, you can't join.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
I was active but, do to the actions of my friend, I have been banned from IRC.

I know the friend excuse is lame and hardly believable, but I am not going to lie to you guys about why I can't get on cause it just makes me look worse.
Must i post a app with a character in two of the roleplays here or can i just join mr. thorn? <3 :3
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Freeform applications, Uhhh...

Brethren somehow I ought to utter these words, I belong here somewhat:
I have concluded that I might not be an asset in the ongoing RPGs by constant participation, but rather by stepping in when assistance is required.

Who am I? Someone who loves RPGs, but tend to have so little time to participate
in them. Thats why I most often take the role of a commoner, a soldier or a worker,
someone disposable, someone who adds a flavour of compassion in politics,
a shield in the fight and coins to the market.
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!