Toribash
So, you mean the money sign flames all around you? Or an elf colored flame around you? I just want to make sure.
Don't read this.
elf colored flames, not my texture.

I was just pointing out the color of my flames in that last post
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really like my current avatar, Maybe take some inspiration from that?(NO NAME ON THE ONE YOU MAKE)

I really just wanted people to be really creative with this
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ok man, i want to animate this over spring break (with all the time i have it will probably take only like a day or 2).

but i need some help. suggest some themes, maybe post some replays, tell me what kind of effects you really like. (flames are hard, i mean more like splattering, (not dripping), booming, shaking, etc.)

i will try whatever, just instruct me. it's best to reach me by email or messenger especially, or by pm. i hardly ever check request threads, so don't post something important and hope i get it.

thnx, i hope to be working with you soon!
◕ ◡ ◕ [VIP]
ok, ill pm you with some specifics
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
that is cool. Im still gonna wait for carlton to submit something though
Read the Market Rules
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]