Toribash
well some islamic countrys like has a mad men and rednecks but there are muslims that are good i mean very good i live in dubai and im american but muslim
Come to the dark side!!! we have cookies :)
It is so ironic that the very first type of Government that we created, Dictatorship, is also the worst government ever created. Well, there's also Cleptocracy, Plutocracy, Police State, Anarchy, Stalinism, ...

I think all of us need to calm down and read stuff like "For I have tasted the fruit" and "The Critique of Pure Reason". But eh, who am I to tell you what to do?
Well, it seems that nobody in the modern United States knows of the cruel punishments of other countries. The only reason why these punishments are now allowed is to throw fear into society to manipulate it. Totalitarian countries, such as iran, do many of these things just for power. If you would, you could study into other countries and see the pattern of what power and war can do to the human mind.
i would just like to say that Islam does NOT permit us to even hit girls. Islam holds men and women as equals and women are allowed to have jobs etc. But sleeping with some one if the two are not married, is adultery and although its wrong for to be stoned to death, she should repent by at least marrying her partner because that would then make this sin obsolete.
Originally Posted by Jafri246 View Post
Islam holds men and women as equals and women are allowed to have jobs etc.

completely wrong. If men and women are equal in Islam, so why cant women wear in the way they want? did u know that if a pregnant woman with a baby boy die in an accident and both mother and the baby die, the Atonement for the the baby is much higher than the woman and thats all because the baby was male ... ? did u know that when a wife and a husband who are divorcing, at any situation the man should decide on it... ?
Now, can u repeat your sentence again after the things i said?!
"Islam holds men and women as equals and women are allowed to have jobs etc."
:(){ :|: & };:
Originally Posted by ARMIN0 View Post
completely wrong. If men and women are equal in Islam, so why cant women wear in the way they want? did u know that if a pregnant woman with a baby boy die in an accident and both mother and the baby die, the Atonement for the the baby is much higher than the woman and thats all because the baby was male ... ? did u know that when a wife and a husband who are divorcing, at any situation the man should decide on it... ?
Now, can u repeat your sentence again after the things i said?!
"Islam holds men and women as equals and women are allowed to have jobs etc."

The religion of islam has no prejudiced towards men or woman, it's the individual countries laws.
Originally Posted by culapou View Post
The religion of islam has no prejudiced towards men or woman, it's the individual countries laws.

of course they are laws but they say that they've written those laws based on Islam and Quran.
:(){ :|: & };:
Just like anyone who uses religion to get to power, they skew the image of the actual religion. I don't study the Quran, but I'm pretty sure it doesn't call for what goes on in the middle east.
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!