Toribash
Thanks very much. Some things are wrong and I fiddled with the items in my set. The set its self is active so it doesn't know what to activate. Can you do one more time?
Tree

pic

there you go again
also how long do you think we should keep the polls up guys? befor we change
Last edited by Pimp; Aug 29, 2015 at 08:11 PM.
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Ok thanks. That looks right. I'll reward you for your troubles
-----
Forgot to read under the pic. I think maybe 24 hours and then change it
Last edited by Tree; Aug 29, 2015 at 05:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Looking fresh with all those 3d items uni! Also give it another day or so before we change it, just incase some more people vote
Yeah. I finally decided sets are shit and to deck out with 3d. The only thing I wanna change is get barbed wire, cassette, and centurion. Too poor tho. I'm also gonna get joints to make my right arm black, and I'm buying an apple and orange heads for my two pecs
-----
Also I couldn't wear my shutter shades with headphones so I sent them to my alt. I hope they make multiple 3ds for one body part possible
Last edited by Tree; Aug 29, 2015 at 05:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Tree
Originally Posted by MrUnicorn View Post
I hope they make multiple 3ds for one body part possible

They'd have to add extra values into the toribash custom folder, so if it does happen, it won't happen anytime soon.
I think I might be retired.
I'm not sure about that but I know that shutter shades and an eye patch make black shutter shades and no eypatch
Tree
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
Uh can we put the two large images above in this thread in spoilers? Makes it super annoying to scroll through/read right now. Thanks!

Also lol I've always hated 3D items, went with a solid set myself.

And some 3D items stack on top of each other in weird ways. I don't know if it's still the case, but if you activated your green hat, then your shutter shades, ingame you'd just have white shutter shades and no hat at all, which was awesome. Anyone know if that's still a thing?

that happens if you have a 3d item on and you put on another one it changes the colors only shows up for you but its kinda cool to have a different colored 3d item for 1 or 2 matches and i put those images in spoilers for you
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Sorry guys for not posting at all today, there was a storm and an earthquake which knocked out my power and it may take a few hours to a few days for it to get back on. I will keep you all updated on my situation since I've got 3G on my phone