Toribash
Then we will just have to focus on in the middle type members.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
Seeing how we have had a shortage in players lately, my recommendation of the clan video doesn't seem as illogical. If they aren't forum active we can let them get active or we can give them a trial membership. The video will promote our clans skill, talent, artistic ability, and styles. Nagato makes videos right?
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
[origin] suggestion thread
Well not to bash Nagato in any way, his reviews over his videos haven't been exactly... promising. Also, I refuse to participate without a nice set to go with my (occasional) mad skills.
I think I might be retired.
Lol, I give you 1000 tc towards your set. Also we don't need to have nagato make the video, we can find someone else. So how's that sound?
This seems like a good idea. I was panning on having an activity check soon to eliminate any inactivity. So start getting anything you need ready, sets etc.
Let Satan guide you
We'll need a thread for replays and pictures that you would like featured in the video. If you do not have a set or colored joints n shiz, then you might want to have those if you want to be in the video.
The best way to make such a thread is in the private board. That way the general public can't see what we are working on. No only that it would help with organization.
I have a feeling that we need some new people because I think from "Epic Team to Legendary Council" except "manager" Is really, really inactive!
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
That's why we are going to make a clan video. To promote our clan and gain valuable members that are needed to fill gaps.
@bercet: making a video is an good idea, but will not be cheap at alll. I'm sure we could fi d someone to play one for us.

@gang: just about everyone in those spots will be removed an put down to the inactive rank or kicked.