Toribash
Could I have links to these tutorials. Also practice. Maybe a little tip could help to xD Like with the cookie cutter run either u lean to far fowards and u headbutt the floor or you learn backwards to much and ur next step will take u onto your backside. Be helpful if I knew how to combat these
The tutorials may not fit your exact needs, but they will provide tips on certain things you are having trouble with. Such as realism, standing on your feet, maintaining balance while running, etc.

[Replays]Sunny's Realism Tutorial
[SP/MP]How to Spar!!!‎
[TUT] weed's all round replay tutoria
[replays] How To Run. (Not a move tut)

They will most likely have common information, but said in different ways, from different user's experience.
I made a free running tutorials, about parkour and parkour mods. But it was deleted in the rollback a while ago. I don't plan on making another :x
Last edited by Slycooper; Aug 25, 2011 at 01:24 AM.
In the simplest terms:
If you lean back too much, hold your leg when it's about straight up and down instead of extending all the way., then once you're leaning more forward, extend the held leg again and run like normal.
If you lean forward too much, it's tougher. You can bring an arm down and back to give yourself a push forward, extend the back ankle, or try contracting the front ankle and extending the front knee so your leg touches faster.
Maybe a combination of several of these techniques.
Eventually you'll get a feel for it.
muahahaha i managed to control tori+ uke simultaneously.... like a boss
And lol im too lazy to jump on top the block like the rest of ya
-----
@souldevilj
YOU MADE ME LOSE tHE GAME BLEARGH
i was winning for so long
Attached Files
Race to the finish.rpl (482.2 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by fett175; Aug 25, 2011 at 11:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<fett175> So what you're saying is, I can type whatever I want here and it will be at the bottom of all my posts?... AWESOME