Welcome to MAU, my d00d.
Originally Posted by RayWill135 View Post
I hope it doesn't happen lmao

inactive=bads

also I'm back

Ay, fatb0ii123 is back! Xd
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
hello everyone i'm new here glad to be here ^-^

hey, welcome man. do note that this thread is for discussion.
next time, use chat!
also hi bg james bond
Hey guys, warning
This is a long and informational post about an idea i have that will REVOLUTIONISE the clan entirely for replaymakers lol okno

The idea is going to be a thread that is
Called "MAU Recognized Replaymakers"
It will rank up to 5 replaymakers in MAU for a specific subject in replaymaking
Everyone who participates must vote for a replaymaker with a post including the following
-What mod the replaymaker is being voted for (ukebash,tricking,parkour etc)
-Why the replay maker was voted for in this mod (Because his booms in ukebash are really nice)
-What his rank should be ( Burke should be rank 2 in tricking)
And thats all for voting others
Ranks work like leaderboards, 1 beimg the best in the mod, 5 being the 5th best
You cant vote for yourself
Sub-Mods are topics that rank others that arent based on replay types, but based on the replaymakers looks while doing it, Sub mods can be like The top 5 most fluid, top 5 most realistic etc
1 vote per person per mod/sub mod
Mods change every week but mods in the past can be revisited and voted for if not previously voted for, the post for the vote just requires what mod they are talking about and must tell its voting on an old mod, and must vote on the mod of that week in the post if not previously done so

I know i made it sound complicated but its just an idea for a thread that can be used to rank the replay makers in mau in all replaytypes so others know who is good At replaymaking in mau so they are better recognized if not already

Moved for ya ~Onso
Last edited by Onsola; Jun 15, 2016 at 12:02 AM.
[Replaymaker]-[Replays]-[BumbleBurke]

[SIGPIC]https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4562400_2.gif[/SIGPIC]
I believe it would be kinda messy (also there are like only 5 ppl doing replays actively here so). But it's up to you guys, if you wanted we could do that
Hey guys, due to usvbeung official I think we should raise our standard for applications.
What in saying is we shouldn't instantly accept long apps. We should look at the overall quality of the apps and the person's personality.
What do you think?
Oxide about raising application requeriments:
yep,we shold,actually i saw in alot of other clans people getting accepted just because made a wall-of-text app,without taking much look on the overall application.
also,will be better if they make shorter apps,but well explained about points.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Yeah, if they want they can make a medium-sized no nonsense app which would also be preferable since it shows that the person is focused and to the point. Beating around the bush in apps should also be frowned upon, as well as needlessly elaborating things just to make the app longer.
App leght shouldnt matter, what we need is quality. Increasing the requirements is a good idea, we should carry it out. Also we should take at least 2 days to decide so as to see if they really want ro join.