Ranking
Still a virgin at 17 years old, yo. Not that i would mind losing my virginity, i'd just prefer to lose it to someone i'd like losing it to, if you get where i'm going.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
19, virgin.
Got a blow when I was on my cruise around the Kiribati Islands, though.
I live in a small country town and it's just full of whores now. :[
Gonna move to the city soon.
infamous
16 lost it three weeks ago
VERY IMPORTANT: THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE. IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT ME THEN PM ONAMIST.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Meh, virginity is an abstract thing (to my knowledge).

I'm sure your tiny little newborn baby dick brushing pass your mum's vagina at birth doesn't count.

I was a cesarean-section baby.

Originally Posted by Zapachu View Post
I thought me at 14 was terrible o.o 14 is the youngest I've heard of in my town.. Except this guy Chris.. he lost his at 9.. To his sister, that kid has some really serious issues now

Originally Posted by DavidFee View Post
No one in this thread lost their virginity at 11. The people here saying they lost it around 15 and above are the only ones I believe. Also to his sister, that’s messed up. =|

If you don't buy the stories about the 11 year-olds, what makes the one about the 9 year-old believable? I'm actually thinking the same thing, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The fact that the 9 year old story came from someone it did not directly involve, so it wasn't posted as a way of boasting.
Im surprised at how most of you are so open about this tbh, I mean If I lost mine at 11 I would want to forget it asap, its hardly a boast-worthy thing
also Deejayy: gentlemen have sex too..
Founder of raku

I'd be pretty damn chuffed if I could physically have sex at the age at 11. But I wouldn't boast about it here.
It's open because most of us are mature enough to handle it, and nobody is really going to judge you here. Now if someone were to, they'd probably end up getting hurt.
I'm 16 and a virgin, wouldn't mind losing it, but I'm not gonna just do anything humanly possible just to do so. I'm waiting for someone I'd really like to with.
Back in my day...
lost mine at 12 it was crap infact i thought it was his finger still till he put both hands on my shoulders and i thought. Woh im having sex.
Go check my myspace myspace.com/tatookerryx
http://naked-ladies.on.toribash.com
I'm still picturing most of you sitting in front of the screen giggling and trying to keep a straight face while attempting to formulate a serious response
Founder of raku