Ranking
[vibe] application:
Sup, my name's Valant and I'd like to join vibe. I'm fairly new here (joined about a week ago) and you guys seem like a cool bunch of people that I could relate to... I'd like to get myself involved with a clan and this seems like the perfect match for me so far in my search for social intervention in this community. I'm sixteen years old and some of my interests include lacrosse, football, making art on paper and the computer and hanging with friends. I'd say I'm pretty chill person, I like to have fun and make people laugh, but I am also on topic and show a sense of seriousness when the time is right. I hope I made a fairly good impression so far in the community and with you guys and wish you all will consider my application.

Thanks for reading.
@ optic:
- We don't care about belts.
- We like good grammar. (Punctuation would be nice.)
- I'm not going to PM you. If you can't even be bothered looking at the thread to check how your application was received (poorly,) then you most definitely don't deserve to be in this clan.

Stickicide: k

Valant: looks good.
Go here and, once connected, type '/join #v' to get to know us.
Last edited by lsl; Apr 10, 2010 at 04:46 AM.
Valant seems like a pretty cool guy V:

everyone else who posted sucks, including lsl.
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
mosier did i suck very bad because ur like really good and half the reason i wanted to join vibe no offence but w8 u said that isls post sucked so does that mean that u think i shuld be in because he didnt like me or is he the boss of this clan
Last edited by OpTiC; Apr 10, 2010 at 05:46 AM.
Optic, your grammar is unbearable, and so is your logic. Please get out, before I call the ban police.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vibacious - - Get vibin'

yet

>:(
if we consider you for something, don't take it as a yes. Consideration is exactly that. We'll think about it.
considering (o:) the fact that you have assumed that we've decided on a yes, i'm going to say no.

I'll give cretor the final say. Probably won't be a yes.

Also, i'd like to note that i am not the only leader of this clan.
cretor has as much of a say in the way things go as I do. If we can't sort something out between ourselves, we'll refer the matter to another clan member.
Alright, I'm back and I'm applying.

My name irl is Laine and I'm 14. I have owned such accounts as B0sS and Rageful. I have previously been a member of Srs business and Doxa, quite a few good times shared. Personally, I'm laid back as it is unless trolled. I'm posting from my psp so that's dedication right? About being active; I'll be forum active immediately, and I'll change back to Rageful as it is currently b& (stupid idea, won't happen again). Give it two weeks when and I'll be all round active, because then I have my laptop.
Last edited by Brolover; Apr 10, 2010 at 10:58 AM.
Show a bro some love.