Toribash
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Mmmmmm....
Taekwondo here.
Red belt
I don't know if you already know, but: White, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Black ^^
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
i used to do tae-kwondo-do and im a 1st dan. i dont know if i wll go back or not
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, Escrima.
quit awhile ago, but i was greenbelt.
<DjPz> I don't expect to have sex with the dolphins every time I visit them
lolz orange belt in karate. Then I quit. Then I took it up again and had to start all over. Reached orange belt. Quit. Took judo for like a week. Quit. Took taekwondo for a week. Quit. Took a 2-day seminar for capoeira. Ended. Took a week of Muay Thai. Quit.

As you can see I have no patience. So now I just use the basics from each for a more freestyle kind of approach to fighting.

Also if you know drunken monkey you has major advantage in street fights. Especially if they think you're actually drunk. Good drunken monkey fighters can destroy your testicles while lying on the ground.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Hmmm. No-one seems to do Kung-Fu.

Ive been doing Kung-Fu for nearly 4 years now and i got to say. It's a brilliant fighting style when taught/learnt properly. Not a very "show-off" kind of martial art and it demands alot of patience and commitment.

Also, Krav-maga is pretty damn brutal in a fight.

And to the guy that said kick a guy in the nuts in a fight. If he were on drugs and things like that, he would not feel a kick to the nuts. A better way to evade sits. like that is to gouge his/her eyes out.... I know it sounds disgusting but if your life is in danger, you just got to do eet.
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
lolz orange belt in karate. Then I quit. Then I took it up again and had to start all over. Reached orange belt. Quit. Took judo for like a week. Quit. Took taekwondo for a week. Quit. Took a 2-day seminar for capoeira. Ended. Took a week of Muay Thai. Quit.

As you can see I have no patience. So now I just use the basics from each for a more freestyle kind of approach to fighting.

Also if you know drunken monkey you has major advantage in street fights. Especially if they think you're actually drunk. Good drunken monkey fighters can destroy your testicles while lying on the ground.

I thought you needed basic kung-fu to learn Drunken monkey/fist. :S

Oh well.
Sigma | Gata
Taekwondo here... greenbelt... first tourney this saturday... wish me luck ^^
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
Originally Posted by Moltee View Post
Taekwondo here... greenbelt... first tourney this saturday... wish me luck ^^

If sparring, do lots of combos, do your favourite combo for a while to get your opponent to get used to that combo, then you run another combo. Aim for the head with your kicks, do some kicks in the torso, and well....

Good Luck anyway
Sigma | Gata