Ranking
View Poll Results: Judo: Luck or Skill?
Judo is pure luck. Play a man's mod, Aikido :P
78 Votes / 78.00%
Judo is a skilled mod for professional players.
22 Votes / 22.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

70% luck 30 % skill

reason:

u need in all mods a bit skill to even know how to move so its bs to say its full luck , u need to know how to save and guess what will happen, also joints dont break so easy if u know how to defend and make ur body harder ,by using hold and relax on the right joints as u do in TK,also its not that kind of mod, where i would advice u to relax much, otherway theres a bit luck , cuz of the long turnframes , so its harder to guess ,if u can do risky moves without to fail , and if u get dmd and need short frametimes to save, what u pittyfully not have ,,
but since the long turnframes decide the most time about win and lose ,i rate luck higher than skill,,,

but judofrac is the exactly opossite 30% luck 70% skill
cuz there u need to have skill to know how to save , and u actually fail only cuz of ur own lack of concentration etc.
The Sleepy Beast
Originally Posted by thedevill View Post
70% luck 30 % skill

reason:

u need in all mods a bit skill to even know how to move so its bs to say its full luck , u need to know how to save and guess what will happen, also joints dont break so easy if u know how to defend and make ur body harder ,by using hold and relax on the right joints as u do in TK,also its not that kind of mod, where i would advice u to relax much, otherway theres a bit luck , cuz of the long turnframes , so its harder to guess ,if u can do risky moves without to fail , and if u get dmd and need short frametimes to save, what u pittyfully not have ,,
but since the long turnframes decide the most time about win and lose ,i rate luck higher than skill,,,

but judofrac is the exactly opossite 30% luck 70% skill
cuz there u need to have skill to know how to save , and u actually fail only cuz of ur own lack of concentration etc.

I agree with this. You have to anticipate what the opponent will do and what will happen in that long 70 turnframes.
Purity Of Essence