Ranking
Original Post
Nabi mod creater's competition
Overview:
Competitors must compete at making a mod in which tori activates a mostly environment based contraption that causes damage to uke without causing the game to crash, all mods must be stable and user friendly. This isn't about how much damage is caused to uke, it's more about how complicated or creative the contraption is. You can have 2 entries,please keep both entries on the same post, don't edit your post after the competition is over. You don't have to post a replay, but it helps.

Rules:

1. Tori must have control over when uke gets destroyed.
2. You can mod tori slightly but only to better work the contraption. You cannot mod uke.
3. Tori must not hit uke himself. (For example: don't give tori a stick to hit uke with.)
4. Your mod must not crash toribash.
5. If your mod needs game rules, put them in the mod.

Prizes:
1st place = 75k
2nd place = 50k
3rd place = 25k

Time:
Since perfecting a mod can be a time consuming process, entries will be accepted until September 17th (my 18h birthday), prizes will be given out after judging.

Judging:
There are 3 judges, there is no real reason to name them. Judges cannot participate.

Feel free to post any questions, and I will be happy to answer them.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Aug 25, 2008 at 09:33 AM.
Oh I forgot this one too... I was planning to make a ToriGun. Oh well I'm just going to post it on the mods forums. Congratulations for the winner of this contest.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████
Ok, Thanks to FNugget for taking Soop's place, we were able to come to a conclusion.

Winner's:
1st place: buzzer.tbm By Chuji
I really liked this mod, I knew there were invisible objects, but it seemed complicated untill I revealed them. Followed all the rules perfectly.
2nd place: FallingDeath.tbm By Kampfwurst
Looked cool, was simple and straight to the point, I liked the addition of the chair. I felt that the turn frames and dq were unneeded, but that didn't subtract from the score much.
3rd place: torture.tbm By dengue
This was dq'd from the comp by one of the other judges because it made him crash and if you stand still and don't do anything, uke gets destroyed, but I felt like it could be much better with slight adjustments. When you actualy grab hold of the levers you do have controll over when uke dies. You should thank us for saving your mod from disqualification.

All other mods were disqualified due to that only buzzer.tbm and FallingDeath.tbm actually followed the rules, all other mods had no control over when uke died, and that was the main idea of this comp.

Thanks to Shook and FNugget for being Judges.

Prizes:
1st place = 75k
2nd place = 50k
3rd place = 25k

Prizes will be delivered as soon as possible.
Last edited by MrPoptart; Oct 2, 2008 at 04:55 AM.
I'm the lazy one and I dont want to search through this post for the mods... Could you maybe post them all so we/I will know which mods it is?

Oh.

And I forgot to say something about 2 weeks ago.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Sorry I'm late to say that.
Last edited by crazylars; Oct 2, 2008 at 10:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Chuji View Post
my first entry, a buzzer.

Originally Posted by Kampfwurst View Post
So people ^^, i finished my very first mod which is also my first entry in this competition.

I started this morning and finished it right now. Hope you like it. Was difficult to learn how to establish environment joints and so on.

The Chair don´t have to be used for this ^^. Its only for style.

Originally Posted by dengue View Post
I will make a BOMB PREPARE!!!

EDIT:mods post, my first entry replay hacked only for emotes
game might crash because the bounceness is to high, only dont shake every time, I´ll post no DM it would not count in my mods just leave here for downloads and don´t crash everytime

EDIT2:second mod with crap replay, if I can´t edit mod and replay untill tomorrow it will be here as my second mod in the comp

PSoor mods

click the > arrow to go to the post
cool, that been a great competiton, thanks.
congratulations to the other winners too.
:■ :♥ :ß :¹ :↓ :► :· :°
My idea that i never did was better...
<.<
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.