Toribash
In-Game Name: Cabose
Reference(s):SyN-emokiller (i 4got which ones was leet)

How long have you been playing Toribash: going on 8 months.

Why you want to join Torigods: becasue i belive i could learn alot from the current members and strengthn the moves which i already know.

Why we should pick you instead of someone else:u have every right in the world to pick someone else if u pick me brilliant if u dont it aint the end of the world.
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

In-Game Name: isha
Reference(s): none
How long have you been playing Toribash: 2 years
Why you want to join Torigods: friends are in here
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: because all but maybe 1 or 2 that have posted on this thread kinda suck. it is your choice to decide whether i suck or not.
I r Batdude.
In-Game Name: JamZam
Reference(s): Bman, Goosefraba, Cocobeaqn, Mikybee93, Locko, DarkApple (demo-user, no forum account), Parkermauney.
How long have you been playing Toribash: I dont count, but im somewhere between a year or maybe half a year now.
Why you want to join Torigods: They're the elite, and i like being part of the elites. They got wicked reputation and respect ;)
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I play as often as i can, i get streaks every day, proving that im pretty good. I allso won over most of your members. Sometimes i play good, sometimes i realy realy suck, i have my moments.
Tha BAWZ need no introduction!
I just dont get it. The references, arent they references of Torigod players not just random players? If not then i phail... again...
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
In Game Name: Peace
Reference:
How long have you been playing toribash: 9 months
why you want to join torigods: I would like to bring suicide back into the torigods, and i have been practicing for the whole 9 months that i have tore my limbs off.
Why we should pick you instead of someone else: I am a master of suicide- ask all of the ppl i've played with
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
[Torigod]Knife, He is already a god of suicide. Torec tried to apply me as a god of stoopid things :P
<jacadventour69> Hold the line...
<dragonforcerocks11> love isn't always on time...
<jacadventour69> It's not in the words that you told me, girl
<dragonforcerocks11> im not a girl douche
http://artpad.art.com/?kjundt1dwxyw
oh yeah i knew that but he said "certain" knife so i got confused... maybe i can be god of archery-im pretty good at that but only in single player

-btw this is a replay of my awesome kicks
Attached Files
arm and head kickoff.rpl (41.7 KB, 32 views)
YOU are needed! Please read THIS thread.
You all fail.
In case you are wondering, isha is at the top of the pile.
If you are lesser than him, good luck with life.
mish, who are you?
Why do you think I am your reference.
Peace, don't care about your replay.
Take it elsewhere.