Ranking
I think the decision should be left to the person who needs the transplant, because there are probably some idiots who don't want a murderers *insert organ name here* inside them, even though it would mean they get to live....
Something about busses:D
*SigPic*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...uman-soul.html

Just thought to throw this in here, though rushing for donors might be reason number one ( not to do it ) They still didnt figure everything about organ transplanting out.

There have been several bizar cases around the world, with people suddenly liking different foods, starting to exercise while they never liked it and many things like that.
But i accidentely stumbled upon the story in the link wich is a very strange one.

It would be reason number two ( for me ) not to do it. I dont think people would like it if they just got a new organ and after a few months start to like pancakes with peanut butter ( wich they never liked ) realizing that this was something that person who commited some sick crime "probably" favored. I imagine that would feel like part of you has been taken over or has become that person, however small or big that part might be.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
An interesting point squiziph, though I don't really trust the media, it's not rare for them to put spin on things or make stuff up completely.

I do understand though that this is still something to think about and look into, however surely living but changing a little is better than dying. If someone disagrees with this they aren't obliged to get a transplant either so...
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Originally Posted by Joeseph View Post
but im scared that judges will sentence even more people to death because they know it could save others.

i agree, but i like the idea, they would have a better purpose then what they did alive, why not?
think about the costs though. to have hired surgeons remove organs of inmates. that's going to be expensive, but what about the inmates with diseases such as cancer, AIDS, herpies, and other various diseases. we would have to scan the inmates for them which is going to cost more money. and prisons barely have enough money to make another containment yard
[MIDNIGHT]BAGTAGGER
Originally Posted by bagtagger View Post
think about the costs though. to have hired surgeons remove organs of inmates. that's going to be expensive, but what about the inmates with diseases such as cancer, AIDS, herpies, and other various diseases. we would have to scan the inmates for them which is going to cost more money. and prisons barely have enough money to make another containment yard

Have you thought how much the organs themselves cost?
Here is an interesting question:

Say we inforce this policy, and we have a person who just died through the death penalty. A doctor attempts to acquire these organs from his or her body and screwed up. Maybe he or she didn't steralize any utencils, or makes any mistake whatsoever. Is there a malpractice claim? And how does the fact that this individual is dead from the death penalty effect the outcome of such a court case?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!