13 Votes / 19.12%
Mac
18 Votes / 26.47%
Other
3 Votes / 4.41%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
The only reason I use a Windows is because it supports most games/Steam.

This is why a lot of teenagers these days like to use Windows; because of the many games you can play/download through the net.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
my oppinion is that if you dont have good graphics which windows dont come with, than ur screwd
i voted on a mac, cuz i have one and it has amazing graphics, shaders, and updated stuff for work and gaming
theres nothing wrong with Windows

its the APPLICATIONS running windows that causes the problems

Actually that holds true for all operating systems
the only reason i am using windows is because its on my computer and the game support. Linux is for people who know their way around a computer and want to do some things that M$ and apple wouldnt exactly like....
i really am anti-microsoft. my cousins are anti-apple, with their zunes and windows 7. the only thing microsoft makes that i have is windows. i bought a ps3, i have an iphone, all in the attempt to spite M$. once toribash 4.0 comes out for linux (if it ever does), then i will at last be able to shed my inhibitions and ween myself from the microsoft teat.
I wish you could vote all 3 :<

My last comp was custom built to be able to support windows and OSX, and with my 1tb HDD, i had all 3 "dual-booted" (i know dual is two, hence the ")

Was worth it, i had full game support, lots of art, and a dev OS, was helpful
Other, as in "The OS state of more or less lacking an OS", as experienced by some of the world's fastest "computers". They are computers in the sense that they do take data, correlate it, and spit back an answer, although it's amusing just how much. For a case of "What the fuck is suo talking about again?", go look up root DNS servers.

Other at the same time referring to "Any", in that all applications are occasionally stuck to one OS or another and after that porting them is a real bitch, usually since the program itself has crap code.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
if you look at my avatar you might figure out what I like

yeah, you guessed it: I like Linux the best!

though on my regular pc (the one I use right now) I use windows XP and on my laptop I use Windows 7. I only use Linux on my secondary PC because I only use my XP to play, my laptop to surf and my linux to have fun and learn more about computers by editing it and so on
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!