Ranking
i'm honest and say no, to get better change you should first leave 1 clan and then start searching.
Last edited by S3D; Feb 13, 2010 at 12:25 PM.
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep
Agreed with posts above, you should leave your previous clan before applying to other clans, so It's probably a no.
Σ
you have already this much no so i think you should't try anymore
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep

Belt: 2nd dan, 2571 qi.

References: After looking some clans, I decided that I would like to join Sigma.

Replays/Art: Some old jobs:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=261

Favourite mod: Aikido.

Why you wish to join: Sigma is a well-known clan, seems to be cool and it's organizated. Also, members are funny and friendly, and the clan is active at forums/IRC.

Why we should let you join: I am good doing art, active in-game and at IRC. I am a good player, as well.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, I use Pidgin.

Past history: I was on Slap, and I left it because I wasn't fitting into the clan and they are inactive in-game.

Real life Name: Frank.

Other: Nothing, I think. That's all.
OSHI | [black] | GATA
My deviantART
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Uke0700 and xNill, you'll have an answer from me within 48 hours.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by xNiLL View Post

Belt: 2nd dan, 2571 qi.

References: After looking some clans, I decided that I would like to join Sigma.

Replays/Art: Some old jobs:
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...&postcount=261

Favourite mod: Aikido.

Why you wish to join: Sigma is a well-known clan, seems to be cool and it's organizated. Also, members are funny and friendly, and the clan is active at forums/IRC.

Why we should let you join: I am good doing art, active in-game and at IRC. I am a good player, as well.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes, I use Pidgin.

Past history: I was on Slap, and I left it because I wasn't fitting into the clan and they are inactive in-game.

Real life Name: Frank.

Other: Nothing, I think. That's all.

Well.We ain't...too...active...in game, we are mostly a social clan you see..
I say yes for him though.
Centuries Of Damn
i don't know what to answer to your application yet.
some of us are very inactive in game like me
Mah DA
❒Single ❒Taken ✔Dubstep