Ranking
View Poll Results: which operating system do you think is better?
Windows
29 Votes / 43.94%
Mac
16 Votes / 24.24%
Linux
21 Votes / 31.82%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Beetroot View Post
Never tried Linux though (scared that, if I am not a programmer, my life will suck with it =D)

You don't have to be a programmer to use a Linux disto. The first time I used Ubuntu I knew nothing about programming (still don't) and I was fine. Of course, some of the more 'hardcore' distros (Gentoo, Arch Linux) require intimate knowledge but most are simple to use.
i use backtrack but only to play around with my own wireless networks. it's fun figuring out what the possibilities are, currently i'm trying to figure out how to setup backtrack to run cuda on my gpu in order to basically dictionary attack my wpa network faster than a cpu can.

i've been running into troubles with the setup though as i've been trying to do so on a virtual machine and it doesn't detect my videocard it only emulates it :/ next step is setting up a boot partition on a flash drive and run it that way.
You don't say?
What is this I see?

Windows is nice for business, games, work etc, but the problem with it is the dang Viruses, and "some" durability issues, other than that it's Good.

Mac's are worth it, I think everyone that says Macs' have alot of issues are talking about new versions with a bit of "glitches".
Cause Mac's are hard for a virus to come on it.
Mac's all the way overall mac is O.K.

There's no perfect one, that has a combination of Work,Games,Virus Protection. At a B+ - A- that I know of.

(I don't know alot just something I put up)
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
What is this I see?

Windows is nice for business, games, work etc, but the problem with it is the dang Viruses, and "some" durability issues, other than that it's Good.

Mac's are worth it, I think everyone that says Macs' have alot of issues are talking about new versions with a bit of "glitches".
Cause Mac's are hard for a virus to come on it.
Mac's all the way overall mac is O.K.

There's no perfect one, that has a combination of Work,Games,Virus Protection. At a B+ - A- that I know of.

(I don't know alot just something I put up)

Thats the complete truth, i just like macs though :v theyr not perfect though
Some durability issues?

XP has been used for 10 years...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman
Better for web browsing...?

lol man yes. Safari browsser is faster than most of 'em ,aalso -less viruses/troyans are made for mac than for windows. Windows system cracks after some time, cuz of them.
Tentacles4life&fun!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Join BISH
ANIMELOVER
Chrome is faster than Safari.
Safari and Chrome are both cross platform.

OSX and Windows can both get viruses.
If you have virus protection on both you won't get viruses.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
This is my opinion.Windows is best because it suits everyone,from children go straight up,and it does everything.Macs are for the old people that do business.You can't smash a mac keyboard the way you do when playing a game on Windows.You can tell that just by looking at it.As for Linux.I have no idea.:3
I can not really decide I think they are good operating systems, I have all 3 on my laptop!
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!
Is this a retoric question? Ofcouse that Linux (Ubuntu) is the prefered choice,it's really comortable for programming.But if you are some kid or just a big fan of games I suggest staying to windows =)