Ranking
Indeed.

I was thinking of switching to an Omnio style theme, but I have to find a wallpaper that will look nice with it...
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Indeed.

I was thinking of switching to an Omnio style theme, but I have to find a wallpaper that will look nice with it...

I considered Omnimo, but had the same problem with the wallpaper. Luckily I had my current wallpaper which went brilliantly with simplesentance ^^
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
This is a very good theme for Apple lovers. Unfortunately, I had a problem where I couldn't get it transparent.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Originally Posted by MrTeapawt View Post
This is a very good theme for Apple lovers. Unfortunately, I had a problem where I couldn't get it transparent.

So the clock appears as an iphone/ipad? That's kinda cool, I guess.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ é treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
So the clock appears as an iphone/ipad? That's kinda cool, I guess.

I think it just does the bars :P
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
I use Gnometer which comes default with the newest V of rainmeter

I do nothing special
because im lazy
@razasha Mad Props thats really well done
(topless chick helps )
back from the dead
SELLING MY DEACTIVATED
Originally Posted by Razasha View Post

You should put the taskbar on autohide, and get a good music player.
It would look way better.