Toribash
View Poll Results: Poll deleted.
0 Votes / 0%
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

They are not actually an item that will appear in your inventory or anything like that. Buying a ticket enters you to the lottery, think of it more as an entry fee rather than a physical (you know what I mean) ticket you can see.
Originally Posted by Crux View Post
Yes, exactly like that.

Only one lucky winner.

You can be in the lottery with one ticket, but buying two will give you a greater chance.

The lottery will be set up and the item will be displayed.

Example,
Lottery Name: First.
Prize: Void Force
Ticket Price: 10,000tc.
Ticket Amount: 200.
Ticket Limit: 2.

You can choose to enter it. You know exactly what the prize is. No random shit.

so thats 10,000 times 200 tickes thats 2million tc to be taken in.... considering you can buy a void force for about 1/10 of that. The people that have enough tc and qi to buy the prize will just get it there self and the people that have a lot of tc just buy high qi accounts and purchase the item. Maybe the prize should be bigger from now on, Icon works great
Last edited by Luminescence; Mar 4, 2011 at 06:06 PM.
Share your wisdom with me.
Originally Posted by Luminescence View Post
so thats 10,000 times 200 tickes thats 2million tc to be taken in.... considering you can buy a void force for about 1/10 of that. The people that have enough tc and qi to buy the prize will just get it there self and the people that have a lot of tc just buy high qi accounts and purchase the item. Maybe the prize should be bigger from now on, Icon works great

are you buying all the tickets? i believe not. it helps new people to have a chance at void for very cheap. or for rich people the same. it is like the DoubleIT game. double or nothing.
Got my hands on 2. Alright.
Last edited by Jimbobwe; Mar 4, 2011 at 06:18 PM.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.