Toribash
Ghostly occurrences are only geeky because you don't know if it actually happened. It can be a matter of your questionable faith in your religion or the like, but it brings up questions which scares people if they don't get answers. I've had a few encounterings with the unknown so i might as well share them.

It was about a year ago, about 5 months after the death of my mother. I walks outside to get the mail, and I wasn't dressed to a par so a few of my neighbors started to make snyde remarks. I was kinda upset so i went back into my house to give the mail to my dad, and I went up to my room to listen to my stereo. After an hour of listening to the blues, I decided to just head over to the window to just look around, and when my eyes caught ground, i spotted my mother. I was really sceptible so i looked away and turned back to my mother. She was gesturing a hug so i ran outside out of grief and as i was running on the grass, facing my mother. I tripped and fell. I tried to get back up but it felt like my legs weren't working. I finally managed to gather my strength and get up, but she was gone. This made me believe i was psycho but the doctors said it was a depression.

I wouldn't say it was such a scary occurrence but I did feel strongly about it.

Ghostly occurrences are only geeky because you don't know if it actually happened
Says your avatar.

That is deffinetly weird.