Thanks guys.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by pickaxecut View Post

Name:CORIN
Belt:black
Strongest -30 mod:jets parkour 2
Weakest -30 mod:aikido
Why you want to join:becuase this was the first organization i was in and i miss you guys , and plus i always wanted to be a ninja irl and so im learning to be 1 in toribash keep it a secret
Why should we accept you:becuase im kewl fun exciting and i want yall to help me threw the ranks of sparring and parkouring

Replays:
-4 of your best MP fights
or
-2 Sparring replays and 2 freerun replays

what about me ??
Swiigggtty swooogiittyy I eat the booty #TeamBootyBlowers
Originally Posted by pickaxecut View Post
what about me ??

You will be discussed in the private board. You should have an answer within 48 hours.
[Fr3styL]|TNT|Rooyall: Wanna smell my dick? Me: Why not? Rooyall: That's what I ask the girls all the time..
Originally Posted by shamshank View Post
Name: Shamshank
Belt: Black Belt
Clan: Uncharted
Strongest -30 mod: pig_run.tbm
Weakest -30 mod: sambo.tbm
Why you want to join: I never really felt the interest to join an organization until now. I recently felt that being in an organization would be fun, so I searched for one that would suit me best. Now, I know that I'm not the best sparrer and freerunner, but I do enjoy it a lot, so if I made it in to TNT, I think I would feel where I belong.
Why should we accept you: I really like sparring. Also, you can rely on me to be a loyal member. I am on the forums a bunch, as I have about 6.5 posts a day. I am a very nice and respected member among the toribash community.
Replays:
or
-2 Sparring replays and 2 freerun replays

I've lost my freeruns in my toribash folder, so I'll just include 2 spars and 2 mp fights.

I applied 2 weeks ago and never got a response....
inq.
No to you shamshank. Someone assemble a list of people i need to add to the list, Cannot go back a page and read etc. googgo

Name: Jim, Ethan, your choice.
Belt: 2nd dan, orange, your choice.
Strongest -30 mod: Aikido.
Weakest -30 mod: Pigrun or some shit like that.
Why you want to join: I love all the guys that are in this org. And yeah I want to be smexier by learning from you all.
Why should we accept you: Because I have a nice ass.
Replays:
adawf.rpl

eee.rpl

ooloolo.rpl

Smokes Weed - MrDocSir - E.rpl

0headkick.rpl

NOTE: I am applying from this account because I got banned on MrDocSir for doing a global that said "Attention. There is a party in my pants. That is all." So that's my main acc. However I will typically be ingame on this acc.

NOTE2: The replays suck because most of my good shit is on my school desktop comp. And I'm too assed to go get them.

Name: Smogard49 aka Smoggy
Belt: 5dan black
Strongest -30 mod: Rk-mma (its -30 right?)
Weakest -30 mod: Freerunning
Why you want to join: cause i wanna learn 2 run.
Why should we accept you: Cause I'm not a prick and i can play.

Replays:

i only have bout 10 saved atm...
posting 3 below.

Attached Files
Kickboxing3.rpl (136.6 KB, 3 views)
aimkick2.rpl (76.7 KB, 3 views)
lawlsrtep.rpl (32.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Smogard49; Jun 27, 2011 at 10:01 PM. Reason: missed to add the god damn replays
Now doing recoloring for people not in the clan as-well, PM for more info!
PROUD OWNER OF THORN'S GOOD ENOUGH WRITER AWARD!