Ranking
School stuff killz me guys

this weekend i have to learn quite a lot.
i gonna do my best as soon as possible and PM you when im finsihed^^

if some1 else did the job because i were to slow then pm me too^^
But i do the best stuff and good things need their time^^

Quick try for Death20

(i didnt coppy/paste anything^^ I just thought your face is MAD?)

@Jacob1
"hipmatising"? translator dont give me an answer as well XD
i gues you mean hypnotising so "Twister head"?

Revolution is a verry long word so i had problems to get it at the arm... this is the onyl possibility to do without loosing quality

@faint
"checkers"? i gues i know what you mean... (translator gives me no answer^^)
the TRIFORCE (zelda?) is aggain such a long word... i dunno if you can read it at the foot, ill try^^
[and i dont get your signature XD ]
So "FAINT" on left and "TRIFORCE" on right foot bottom^^
And Grey background with black stripes? or other way round? ill just try^^
EDIT:
i tried but i need more information to create a texture you realy like^^
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 24, 2008 at 09:44 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
Can I get a custom Head , If so Can a Get a DaFFY dUCK HEAD[/I]
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/
thx^^

@LILTERROR
I could try... but im shure its gonna look stupid becauseits wraped arround that torihead sphere

Here we go!

not pasted^^ i work with honour XD
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 24, 2008 at 07:16 PM.
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
ha man i am sorry i have 847tc i will bay you the rest wen i get it ok?So just send it to me and i will give you 847tc fore now
Last edited by Jacob1; Apr 24, 2008 at 10:05 PM.
I want a detailed warrior head, i want him to wear a metal helmet with a couple of scratches on it, i want it to have a few lines on it showing the connections between parts of the helmet and i want screws on it, i want a upside down V shape cut out of it at the bottom middle of the helmet, where the mouth will be, like this /\, and then the helmet around it, inside the /\ shape i want many toxic flames on a black backround, then i want 2 eye holes cut out of the helmet, i want them round, with a toxic glow, i want the eyes to look neon and evil, so they should be slightly down slanted, if you follow all my requirements then i'll give you 8k!! i'll give you 2k for some requirements and 5k for most, but i'll only pay for brilliant heads, because 8k is quite a lot of money and i expect a brillaint head. Thanks Nightmare XD

PS I want the /\ shape's point to be at about the middle of the head level with the eyes, i want the metal to be qs
Hey, i need a right bicep text that says PEW! on the top and some cool textures that match with gaia on the sides and bottom. Give me a price for it
@aipom1994
Originally Posted by aipom1994 View Post
but i'll only pay for brilliant heads, because 8k is quite a lot of money and i expect a brillaint head. Thanks Nightmare XD

And i only do brilliant heads -.^
Stay tuned its gonna get done =)

Edit: "i want the metal to be qs"
what u mean with qs? quicksilver?

@faint
i didnt even finsih your feet XD
ill do all three but i answer my former question lol^^
HERE
@faint
"checkers"? i gues i know what you mean... (translator gives me no answer^^)
the TRIFORCE (zelda?) is aggain such a long word... i dunno if you can read it at the foot, ill try^^
[and i dont get your signature XD ]
So "FAINT" on left and "TRIFORCE" on right foot bottom^^
And Grey background with black stripes? or other way round? ill just try^^
EDIT:
i tried but i need more information to create a texture you realy like^^

DEATH & JACOB you got the stuff^^
Last edited by Nightmare; Apr 25, 2008 at 09:59 AM.

overpriced
qs always equals quicksliver in toribash

Edit: can you please finish this reqquest by Sunday 20:00pmGMT
Last edited by NinjaAiPoM; Apr 25, 2008 at 10:38 AM.