Toribash
God, this request would be handy for me, pming you the reference picture I will be using.
I'll throw my hat into the metaphorical ring here, and will work on it overnight.

Also, one of those gas-mask references you added kinda inspired me, so would you mind if I added some sort of nazi-ish flavor to it?
Hoss.
I'll fuck my mind to try this.
Wait for some WIPs.
Last edited by Yiazmat; Jul 16, 2011 at 06:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
taking art requests for USD
For those asking about me buying the head outside the request:

Yeah I can do that. It just depends on how much TC I have on that point and how good the head is, that's all.

Mc: Sending reply ;p

Hyde: Of course, they don't have to be exactly like in the pictures. Those are just for inspiration, to get an idea or two on what I want.
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
For those asking about me buying the head outside the request:

Yeah I can do that. It just depends on how much TC I have on that point and how good the head is, that's all.

Mc: Sending reply ;p

Hyde: Of course, they don't have to be exactly like in the pictures. Those are just for inspiration, to get an idea or two on what I want.

I entirely abandoned that idea.

Here is a preview of what I have done so far.

Mind you this is .01% progress, I plan on giving everything some sort of metal finish, and making the tube you see now look like a pipe
Last edited by Hyde; Jul 16, 2011 at 10:25 AM.
Hoss.
Like you said it's still an early wip and it doesn't have enough elements yet to assess a good opinion. Once you post something that I can test ingame I'll let you know of what I think ^^
well one more WIP, i will post with diferent colours soon, adn fix the mapping
[JollyR] [GATA]
killer: It's still too much on an early wip. Once you get the shapes sharper I will be able to tell my opinion

reeker: Awesome work so far . The only thing I'd like improved to it so far is the black area that the wires cross. Maybe add some sort of flesh like a skinless human would look? Or you can pick something else if you have a better idea

ferrock: Awesome as I would expect from you . It will be easier to discuss the details on skype so I'll talk to you there.