Toribash
its actually impossible for me to win, unless i beat nearly everyone in taekkyon ;[
-----
and anak, yea, that is a fail, stupid skyrim >.>, gotta stop dat button mashing..
Last edited by Lynx; Jan 4, 2012 at 10:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Tourney has started! start challenging everyone!!! NOW!!!
-----
Post your total Wins and loss this will be the format for it

W:
L:

Recent fight results
Last edited by Gotkicks2; Jan 11, 2012 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
What do you mean by "Recent fight results"
-----

You mean like this?
Say me and inka faught:

w: 2pro4you
l: DonutFatal

Recent fight results: *Replay*
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
/invade
Is it still possible to join the tourney or has it completely finished already, at the moment I am pretty confused
W: d3m0nz
L: DonutFatal

Recent Fight Results:
Attached Files
1-0.rpl (141.9 KB, 3 views)
1-1.rpl (144.3 KB, 4 views)
2-1.rpl (123.0 KB, 3 views)
2-2.rpl (136.0 KB, 3 views)
2-3.rpl (125.4 KB, 3 views)
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
nearly everyone has forgotten about this tourney.

my suggestion is we host a public tourney

we host a ingame tourney, 1st prize will be 15k(heaps more than gm tourneys) and second prize will 6k. i will be supplying the tc for this, from the prize money of the hunters tourney we have all forgotten about. 1k nudges go to bankofhunters, if you ping, whisper one of the hunters the position you were in.

now, about the mod, running was the first thing i had on my mind, but then i thought, gm tourneys usually go for 20-40minutes depending on the mod, which means, it would take about 1 hour and a half to get the tourney over and done with. most practicle mods would be aikidoBD, Taekkyon, or lenshu3(no grab in lenshu because many people complain about it, and most prefer without).

now remember, this is only a suggestion, so im not going to arrange the date,gmt and all that. but, i think it should bring [Hunters] a good amount of reputation, and hopefully some tc for the bank
-----
and, you guys know the main tourney rules, i assume.
Last edited by Lynx; Jan 17, 2012 at 10:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No lynxie even though you're banned. they don't want to compete then the money is going to the highest wins. simple as that :]
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
i dont get what you mean kicks :<

and hopefully you remember me.
viper24, 3rd dan black belt "the true viper".[Hunters]
HAPPY HUNTING :D
i havent forgot about the torney lynx . actually, im dying to challenge ppl but the thing is im on vacation and the only time i get to use pc is at night and when my moms friend lets me use it wich she almost never does cuz she working on it everyday so its kinda hard for me now :C. well my vacation ends next week and then ill be getting back to you and everyone else >:O
ps. gotkicks, what do you mean lynx is banned?
Get me mah juice Bitch.