Ranking
I would've posted the positive fate announcement in this thread, had it been the place of application for Shakky!

He's in now. Drinks all around!
Name:Egg
Belt:Black
Time Played: I would say its about 1 month to 2, but i have just started being active on IRC/Forums recently.
Why I want to join [Sheep]:Well what can i say the main reason i would like to join is because of the members you guys (from the few of you i have met) seem very epic people, and you all see like a group of like minded people.
about:Well i am 15 and I'm from sunny old England, i enjoy playing basketball and chillin' with some friends from school. On the Toribash side of things i enjoy hanging out on IRC and watching the general fgtry that goes on, i have talked to Chac and Blam on IRC (Chac at least once, i was apparently the 3rd guy to recognize his smexy Dylan Moran Av/Sig combo, and Blam a few times.) But you probably don't remember but oh well. My favorite modes are Akido and Sumo, but i think that i am better at Akido.

Well i think that is all, thanks for reading.
Last edited by Egg; Jul 14, 2008 at 09:23 AM.
Name:mahulk16-0
Belt:3 dan
Time Played: (approx)3months
Why I want to join [Sheep]:i have freinds in this clan this clanis amazing i wish u all will let me in
about:i am 28 i live in bahrain my time is ksa favorite mode is sambo
WAZZAP!
manhulk, my good man. you have posted an application to a few other clans in the past few days, pretty much saying "this is my fave clan" or whatever. not a good start for me because it suggests you want to be in a clan more than you want to be in sheep.
www.myspace.com/bandovercast

go thar! its my band
Originally Posted by mahulk16-0 View Post
Name:mahulk16-0
Belt:3 dan
Time Played: (approx)3months
Why I want to join [Sheep]:i have freinds in this clan this clanis amazing i wish u all will let me in
about:i am 28 i live in bahrain my time is ksa favorite mode is sambo

Please specify, I'd love to hear.
i dont have a clan. and static i am trying to get in a clan so who takes me is gonna be lucky=].
WAZZAP!
my only fear is that you will lack loyalty to us if you join because you are happy as long as you are in a clan. its cool though, id probably vote yes just to see how it pans out.

go thar! its my band
name:edu
belt: 3dan black
time played: 6 moutch
why i whant to join: because i love this clan ! is a good clan and i have a good friend in sheep named shakky !!!

please if i can enter please pm mi !!!!!
you spell like you have three chainsaws boring into your genitals and a hag fish sliding up your nostril... if you are unaware of what a hagfish is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8pONkTyk2c&NR=1

go thar! its my band