Toribash
Chris, bojan, jusmi, ferrock, and BenD have fun art.
Gamemaster -- Need help? Click here!
I'm like... supposed to advocate for Team Aikido or something. Click that link if you're great at aikido.
Originally Posted by GoodBox View Post
In my own biased view.

Eureka7, fawflaw, avwave, macperfect, & vermine.

interesting picks.

wouldnt have thought to pick Eureka or fawflaw as neither of them were around long enough to make much of an impact outside of the core art circles.
That and fawflaw was a really niche pick texturer. he had that pixel look going for him.

vermine was good for his time, but i feel he lacked in terms of long term impact.
he didnt do anything that was the best we'd ever seen, or anything really innovative.

Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
KungFuJC - haven't seen a lot of his work, but the few things I have seen was pretty nice. He could easily be drawing for a living for all I know.

by far the best technical artist ive seen on this forum.
he makes nblx and monobi look like an child.

Odlov - I remember some amazing animal drawings in the art section, also some good textures.

agreed, he was one of the innovators for texturing, experimenting with mapping and stuff.
i remember his claw texture for hands when body textures were introduced, brilliant.

Also Nightmare for both being awesome at drawing and 3d modeling.

nightmares drawings were never that great, but he pushed the texturing field quite a bit when he was newish, mass detail, and his last personal head texture is in my top 10 of all time favorites.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
nightmares drawings were never that great, but he pushed the texturing field quite a bit when he was newish, mass detail, and his last personal head texture is in my top 10 of all time favorites.

oh, I mixed Nightmares drawing with Mantrains drawings. Mantrain should be in here somewhere :P