Ranking
Maybe review some of these
Attached Files
Decapitation.rpl (90.7 KB, 4 views)
Z- Brenden.rpl (118.8 KB, 3 views)
Something.rpl (90.8 KB, 2 views)
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Larfen y u late bby? I love your CnC's whether it's on me or not. I always learn something.
| [AC] | Replays | Order of Taekkyon |
Hai good sir. Please review this when you have time

I should read the rules first, sending through PM.
Attached Files
oculus.rpl (391.0 KB, 6 views)
blue
pink
I'm really bad at being on time. I blame college.

I'm glad that you guys notice when I'm late though, its like you really care :'D

I don't know if I should apologize or say you're welcome for how long this is, but freeflash's replay had a lot of good stuff to discuss in it.

Last edited by Larfen; Sep 18, 2014 at 04:17 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
wow
30 minutes of replay cnc.
That's just fuckin ridiculous man. ridiculous.
ily
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
this is truly such a great contribution to the community

firstly for showcasing these replays and secondly for providing plentiful, competent, and meaningful cnc for the replay makers

i dont even really make replays and i watch every minute. i never really appreciated the thought and the process that goes into making replays before i watched these

undoubtedly some of the best instructional materials around

#larfen4legend
Last edited by HiPower; Sep 18, 2014 at 06:34 AM.
Originally Posted by HiPower View Post
this is truly such a great contribution to the community

firstly for showcasing these replays and secondly for providing plentiful, competent, and meaningful cnc for the replay makers

i dont even really make replays and i watch every minute. i never really appreciated the thought and the process that goes into making replays before i watched these

undoubtedly some of the best instructional materials around

#larfen4legend

I really appreciate this comment. All these things are exactly why I made this channel, and I'm really happy that my minimum-budget efforts could get someone interested in replay making.

This is the kind of thing that makes it easier for me to finish these (even though they don't even really take that long l0l)
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Do you do spars? I posted a spar replay I would love you to give me CnC You are awesome
blue
pink