Toribash
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
Well, I've seen you lurking around our irc and getting to know people, and you seem like a good person and cool guy to hang out with; however, your in-game skills are not very up to par and I'm not sure if this clan would be a right fit for you.

Going to give you a no unless someone has a reason to change my mind because your in-game skills are somewhat lacking and your replays weren't overly impressive

Can I try to play with you in game and change your mind? Those replays were from the first few days of being back, its been about a week or 2 now and I got a lot better since those.
yes soap ok

as for ninja, all i really care about is how cool someone is and their replay skills so you get a no from me

up your replay making and you might get yes
Last edited by cat; Apr 8, 2014 at 01:55 AM.
Originally Posted by cat View Post
yes soap ok

as for ninja, all i really care about is how cool someone is and their replay skills so you get a no from me

up your replay making and you might get yes

I will work on that asap.
Soap I thought your replays were alright I enjoy watching tricking replays, Before I make a decision regarding my vote I'd like to play with you in game some to see what yours skills are like. If I remember from the past when talking to you I think I found you to be kinda awkward to talk to, I don't know if this has changed or not so I would like to find out when I play with you, For now my vote is neutral.

Ninja i'd like to play with you in game to see what your skill range is, My vote is also neutral with you as well.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Soap I thought your replays were alright I enjoy watching tricking replays, Before I make a decision regarding my vote I'd like to play with you in game some to see what yours skills are like. If I remember from the past when talking to you I think I found you to be kinda awkward to talk to, I don't know if this has changed or not so I would like to find out when I play with you, For now my vote is neutral.

Ninja i'd like to play with you in game to see what your skill range is, My vote is also neutral with you as well.

I am in game right now if you want to come and play, game name is ninja684.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Play tomorrow, I'm to tired tonight

alright hopefully ill be up when you are.
Ninja: I haven't ever talked to you or played with you, so as of now its a no. I will come back and edit this one after playing/talking to you some more.

Soap: Once again my vote is yes for you. I have both played and talked to you and not only are you a cool person to talk to you, your ingame skill is rather good.

Soap: Decent aikido, pretty good tricking and overall a nice personality. I've already been clanmates with Soap and he's a really nice bud. Yes to Soap

Ninja: I'd like to point out that you applied a week ago to Alpha and we seem to be your 2nd pick. I've played with you a couple of times and I enjoy playing with you. On top of that, your tk (dunno if its one of your good mods) is pretty average. Finally, I would be a hypocrite to consider you when XGuard was rejected while he has a better ingame than you and an outstanding personality. However, I think its best not to compare applicants too much so we will leave that matter be. My verdic is no, sorry.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
Soap: Decent aikido, pretty good tricking and overall a nice personality. I've already been clanmates with Soap and he's a really nice bud. Yes to Soap

Ninja: I'd like to point out that you applied a week ago to Alpha and we seem to be your 2nd pick. I've played with you a couple of times and I enjoy playing with you. On top of that, your tk (dunno if its one of your good mods) is pretty average. Finally, I would be a hypocrite to consider you when XGuard was rejected while he has a better ingame than you and an outstanding personality. No, sorry.

Teak is one of my eh mods, and xguard didn't seem better then me when I played him tbh. Also alpha I kinda jumped into alpha with out getting to figure them out and what they are about and I was wrong. that was like the 2nd day I came back.
Last edited by Smiter; Apr 8, 2014 at 04:08 AM.