Toribash
Please actually check my deactivated before saying something kthx
Originally Posted by Smiter View Post
Then you obviously do not know the prices on flames

Coming from you? Not many people would pay 60k a piece on those flames. You can counter my offer or I shall leave. I will leave that up to you.
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
Coming from you? Not many people would pay 60k a piece on those flames. You can counter my offer or I shall leave. I will leave that up to you.

Really because some pairs go for 120k....
and this is 3 flames so thats the same price as those, these flames are 2 different colors.
not even going to counter 60k offer on all 3 so you can counter or leave.
Really because some pairs go for 120k....
and this is 3 flames so thats the same price as those, these flames are 2 different colors.
not even going to counter 60k offer on all 3 so you can counter or leave.

The price does not relate with the item in this case. Merely saying that some 2 flames went for 120k will not do much towards your case. Seeing those flames go at such a price will most likely have meant that they were some pretty good flames. I judge the flames on what they look like rather than the fact that they are flames. How does 75k all sound?
"An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men." ~Charles Darwin
Originally Posted by MinerIE View Post
The price does not relate with the item in this case. Merely saying that some 2 flames went for 120k will not do much towards your case. Seeing those flames go at such a price will most likely have meant that they were some pretty good flames. I judge the flames on what they look like rather than the fact that they are flames. How does 75k all sound?

I don't think you get what I said, or ever will.
Good flame pairs go upwards of 250k (wings,vortex,ect.)
Average price of duel hand flames range from 90k-120k.
These flames are 2 colors and are duel hands+head.
Do not post here unless you actually know prices kthx.
I don't think you get what I said, or ever will.
Good flame pairs go upwards of 250k (wings,vortex,ect.)
Average price of duel hand flames range from 90k-120k.
These flames are 2 colors and are duel hands+head.
Do not post here unless you actually know prices kthx.

I don't think I like the way you are treating the matter. You make 'judgments' on my knowledge."Do not post here unless you actually know prices" I don't think I like nor do I appreciate the manner of which you speak to me. Even if I was willing to pay your absurd prices for those flames, I do not think I would now. Got some advice, whether you take it or leave it is up to you. The way you treat people may make for better or worse outcomes later in life. Just think about that. I no longer wish to purchase your flames, good bye.
Alright, for one, this is not a discussion thread. Please discuss this via PM or no where at all. I've infracted you both for uselessly posting. Please resume with your regular market matters without useless arguments.
Last edited by Creati0n; Jun 4, 2014 at 12:32 AM.