Ranking
thats a really nice replay i like the speed and the fluidty out it if thats a word but next time can you tell witch frames you guys did or edited
[The War Master of VoC]
Hi, this will be my last CnC for tonight on this godforsaken forum.

Anyway, opener was alright. I really liked that punch to get the split. I thought that the punch to get the decap was odd. Well, rather the transition was (right arm). What I loved most about this replay was the 'boot' to the remainder of uke's upper torso. Neat pose.
Nevermind all those last versions. Here is the better product
Attached Files
Combat - Illusion.rpl (170.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Oct 1, 2014 at 01:34 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Another Collab with PubicSoup. Yeh. Check it out.

CB 1000-850, 600-580, 500-400 ~~~ PS 850-600, 580-500, 400-0

Also if my head is still a rock, just download me.
Attached Files
Collab- Pubicsoup #3.rpl (319.8 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Oct 8, 2014 at 06:45 AM.
Also known as CombatBot
Illusion- Interesting opener. I really liked how you went into the spin, next time, contract pecs slightly and contract arms (in my opinion, that gives a more realistic spin). I liked the nice quick jab bifurcate, but I'm not sold on your decap. I think you should have edited a bit more until you got it, but I can see why you couldn't (since he was falling). Since you got a ground decap, the third kick was kind of pointless. Your transition to your pose could have been better, as well as the pose itself. Despite these issues, this was a great replay

PubicSoup #3: Liked the opener, but the cork could have been smoother. The first kick type thing with the side punch was good, but avoid hitting your head like thatoff Uke's hand. The transition to the decap was nice but a touch stiff. Transition to the pose was kind of crummy. Too many spins, and then not even a great pose to follow. Either way, well done to the both of you :]
-----
I made a skeet to your replay "Illusion". Not a great position, but a nice pose. It didn't take too long, and I wasn't really paying attention to where I was when I made the skeet. I know it's a bad position to skeet, but it's accurate. I thought you might like to see an example (if it's ok to post here).
Attached Files
zzz.rpl (392.0 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Oct 9, 2014 at 01:24 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Haha awesome man, ty! And yeah its perfectly fine to post here, if its a legitimate reason
-----
Also here's a replay I made
Attached Files
Combat - Correct.rpl (156.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Spirals; Oct 10, 2014 at 02:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Also known as CombatBot
I liked the set-up into the rotation to get the arm/chest dms. frames 300-165 seemed stiff and really weird to me; so was the decap. Oh and...floppy head is floppy.
o m8 that opener could've been so much more if you hadn't jump in the air like a twat.
boompunch was just perfect. the fact that it was a flawless 4dm punch and it was just straight up balls up was beautiful
if you did all your punches like that i'd give you a 420/911
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|