Toribash
I did it!
YES finally learned how to jump (sort of).

I did the pig_challenge since there are a lot of jumps and I finished it kinda slowly (2350 frames).
Attached Files
Extreme run complete!.rpl (282.9 KB, 4 views)
I'm sorry but I've decided to leave. I don't have enough time to be on very often. Good luck with the clan.
Originally Posted by Quis View Post
I'm sorry but I've decided to leave. I don't have enough time to be on very often. Good luck with the clan.

well I hope its the best for you, good luck
Originally Posted by jaredderaj910 View Post
It was nice sparring with you. You seem so good i think you can teach me a thing or 2 (or 20) about parkouring. Anyway, heres our spar.

Also, If you can fix the keyframe thing in the replay can you send it back please . If it just works for you though without changing anything then don't bother sending it.

(original post)
thx and yeah I repaired our replay
Attached Files
Spar with Jarred.rpl (410.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 18, 2015 at 06:22 PM.
Hay I was once a member of MAU but my computer had a virus but its fixed so how can I join (I also knew Skyline he was the one he got me in in the first place.
oh and here is a fight i did
-----
Ho it didn't show
-----
oh here's the replay f.rpl
hope it works
-----
oh well i cant do replays
Last edited by Reperman; Mar 20, 2015 at 09:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Reperman View Post
Hay I was once a member of MAU but my computer had a virus but its fixed so how can I join (I also knew Skyline he was the one he got me in in the first place.
oh and here is a fight i did
-----
Ho it didn't show
-----
oh here's the replay f.rpl
hope it works
-----
oh well i cant do replays

well I can give you an other try in the clan, good luck
btw this is our recruitment thread
-----
Update: Retardguy9 and VolgKobra have been kicked for inactivity they can re-join if the get to be active again
Last edited by Onsola; Mar 20, 2015 at 10:53 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump