Ranking
hello im harlen looper, im 13 (im currently a blue but i beat a very good 10 dan). my skype is killblow 99 and im active for atleast 2 to 3 hours if i can get on, i have only 1 account and its harlenray99.

the reason i wanna join is i am 1: a youtuber (i dont have good stuff to record and i have a very slow pc) 2: i am good at advertising 3: i could get the clan pore people 4: i can beat 2 10 dans under 10 minutes
(if you deny it i understand)
Hi!
HI! I'm Arcane! I'm 15 and im a black belt. I've been playing sense 2007. I am good at aikido, tricking, and sparring. I do have skype but you need to msg me to get it! ;) I play everyday or every other day. i will not be able to play on the week ends though, most of the time at least. I am very talkative, dont know if its a good or a bad thing and i check the forum every 1-2 days, i try to stay as active as i possibly can be. i also love puppies and kittens. they're so fluffy!! i can do art to an extent, once i get the right things to do textures, i will start doing those. Luigi and Perfect.. dont know what about them just had to mention them somewhere in here...
Okay, in my defense, I posted that application before the sentence structure was in the recruitment tab. If i may, may i re-post an application with a replay or is this a no until said otherwise?
Hello! My name is FyreAir! You have had me in your clan before then I went Inactive, So I really won't need as much information! I'd really like to join back APOK because it was an AWESOME clan to be in and I don't wanna join a noob clan, I'd like to join a better clan that I can have fun on. I'm a Master Belt and I would be really honored to fight with APOK
again, I was on for a long time before I went inactive and I even remember when we were unranked!
I pledge swag to the sacred FyreAir of the Swaggy States of Rekking, and pledge to do nothing.
application
Belt:Blue

Skills: I can use bad situations to my advantage and i am good at kicks grabs and reversals.

Why you want to join?
I want to join because i want to have a team to rely on and play in wars.

I have no Skype

I have no previous clans
Originally Posted by Creeds1st View Post
Belt:Blue

Skills: I can use bad situations to my advantage and i am good at kicks grabs and reversals.

Why you want to join?
I want to join because i want to have a team to rely on and play in wars.

I have no Skype

I have no previous clans

Denied, 1st - You are in a different clan while applying, 2nd - You are a blue belt, so you can't join anyway, you need to be a black belt to join.
ALL HAIL THE SHEEP GOD
hello
Belt: 2dan
Why you want to join the Apok : because I tell myself that it could be friendly doing Clan Wars
Why should we should invite you to Apok : because I 'm pretty good in aikido , spar , trick ...
More info about your real life : My name is Xavier, I live in Morocco ( Tangier exactly). I play between 2 to 3 hours a day , I am very active on Toribash and forum

Proof of my skills :
Attached Files
# trick#12.rpl (145.2 KB, 2 views)
# spar with tjuju.rpl (801.7 KB, 2 views)
# destroy.rpl (206.1 KB, 3 views)
# marcaksy is dead.rpl (46.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by xababa23; Mar 1, 2016 at 04:38 PM.
i want to join the clan because im the toribash goat. youre all woats
Bleep bloop