Ranking
Note: if you don't want to see a long replay leave.
As for the rest of you I have a I have a replay that's me fighting me and with 1000 dt. >.> sue me... it's mostly me and uke in a ball...
Attached Files
SFST Sub Leader and now the SFST Shop keeper.
Click to Join!
what was the point of that? like what compelled you to do such a long replay with no absolut point. you dident dance you dident do shiny moves.. you just clustered fucked uke. any nice cluster fuck lol
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
The point? Oh now we need a point to add something. >.. And you ask why I'm always in a bad mood. Masterj05h I said don't watch if you don't want to. and it seems you didn't want to.
Click to Join!
i wanted to it was good i just dident see a point lol
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 24, 2008 at 10:54 PM.
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
*invade*

Originally Posted by kjhg53 View Post
Note: if you don't want to see a long replay leave.
As for the rest of you I have a I have a replay that's me fighting me and with 1000 dt. >.> sue me... it's mostly me and uke in a ball...

Or did you over read that part?
Last edited by lazerman53; Dec 24, 2008 at 10:59 PM.
lol i just got that in a ball thing i thought he ment a mod with a ball and when i dident see the ball i was like wtf w/e lol my bad

Anyhow im going to make a series of uke and tori fighting for there rightfull place on the Thrown of their kingdom and heres the background story with a replay to follow:

Uke and tori Were once the best of friends. they would play together all day. when tori would decap uke hed help him find his head and when uke would split tori he would help him put himself back together. sounds fun right?
One day the two were playing together and they befriended a stranger in need of some help. He had been split and decapped and only had a few minutes left. unbenounced to uke and tori this was the king of Toribash.so the king promised each of them his thrown to ever could pass along the mssg to his war chief Masterj05h to attack The zezmian people (no zezmia not bieng mean this just sounds like a good name) of the mountains. So uke and Tori both ran as fast as they could friendships aside for they wanted there place on the thrown. And has they finally reached Masterj05h Uke started to tell him what was happening and all of a sudden Tori decapped uke stopping him mid sentace and contuined on with the mssg. So therefore Tori had his place on the thrown leaving uke filled with hatred. Many years later after the annihlation of the zezmians uke started a rebellion of what ever few zezmians he could find to over throw Tori. But unknown to uke Masterj05h forsaw this and Trained Tori has best he could. And with that let the kingdom series begin!

Each replay has a story so heres this ones
While tori sitting on his thrown over looking his kingdom and its many watch posts is relaxing he notices a commotion comming from the War chiefs Out look post and ses this fight through the telescope giving to him by the king of another faraway country kjhg53. And so He sounds the alarm And when the guards finally make it to the war chief the zezmian assassin is found in a heap Dead in the corner of the war post its self And this is the first attempt on the Royal figures But definitely not the last
Attached Files
Masta-Kingdom.rpl (332.8 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Masterj05h; Dec 26, 2008 at 03:50 AM.
Want to join Vampire?
For some reason I feel as if I'll be part of a sick joke that has to do with that...
Click to Join!
and for some reason your totally wrong. lol if you want to be a part of the series tell me no problem. and yes a serious part not the kings jester or sex slave (saving those for buya if he wants(jk jk)) its just iv seen how succesfull some peoples series has been like stupinators baby tori and stickpages(the website) so why not try to make a kick ass replay series this is a series thing and i might make a thread of it with buyas permission because it might belong here just because its a replay
Want to join Vampire?
just updated the story ur a part of it.. deal with it
Want to join Vampire?