Ranking
Sorry but yanis have a problem in uploading replays so This is Yanis replays not me but when I save them they got my name.I wish You got it.
-----
Please Take it easy Yanis worked Hard to join Vibe please think a lot
Attached Files
ITS yanis2.rpl (475.3 KB, 3 views)
Yanis dead way.rpl (66.6 KB, 3 views)
Yanis not me 4.rpl (49.6 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 9, 2016 at 06:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
He is being discussed but that bad English is probably going to be the first thing that gets him frowned upon
t's not a very very big problem I am just not good in some grammer.
-----
You must see my skills
Last edited by Zyns; Jun 10, 2016 at 02:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Zyns#6664
Hello Vibe!!!
My name is Abdulrahman and in Tb Darknesslor.I am 16 years old.I am from Egypt.I am Muslim too.My past Clans is Powpow and Daunt and Bomb.I can speak English and Arabic ONLY [Take care I am not very Excellent in English grammer].My Favourite
Mods are Abd and judo and some times Boxshu.I Cannot say to you that I am so so Skilled and I can win any body But I have good skills.I was decapped only 1 Time.I love my head to be on my tori.I know a lot of members in [Vibe].I know Sparky and Ninja and some one I just metted him yester day But i liked him alot and I also heard about Morals but I did not met him before I wish I see you Morals.I have many friends in Tb and Specially Yaniskill.you need the answer of your Question Why you choosed Dont kill my Vibe [Vibe].Cause I see many lovely peoples in it and very Good at abd and so much skilled. Me and yanis always go to train in abd public room like 2 days from the week.Also Vibe Contain good leader and its Sparky.I see all clans leaders be so bad and dont have skills enough but I see Sparky Skilled enough to be a good leader and he already like that.this is the answer of your question Vibe.My Real life hobby is Swimming and Football.I am 2nd Black belt and there is 300 Game left to be 3rd black belt.I am active in Forums.And you can see you can send me a pm and see how many Minutes I will take.When I started playing Tb I was trying to be a good player and I maked that I want to be a member of A good Family that love each others.So I now finished The application But wait Morals I will add some replays.

Thank You.

-----
one more xD
Attached Files
[1] Mushu.rpl (54.9 KB, 2 views)
[2] Go with us.rpl (354.7 KB, 2 views)
[4]Furios!!.rpl (58.2 KB, 2 views)
[5] Pakkun head.rpl (57.7 KB, 2 views)
[6] Saves.rpl (68.8 KB, 2 views)
DRAGON HEAD2.rpl (46.8 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 10, 2016 at 03:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Oh god why powpow, we aren't merging or so but yes your app is under discussion
Originally Posted by pranit View Post
Oh god why powpow, we aren't merging or so but yes your app is under discussion

Thank you very much and I am happy about that news.I know me and yanis where from powpow but there is personal problem happened.I can give you it first at all Power punch was ded for like 3 weeks so me and yanis wanted to let it alive again so we wared alot of wars it was 78 now its 42nd cause me and yanis.One time I saw the leader of us While we was warring He left us alone and I called him again then he commed then He left to have Fun [All that was while war] So me and yanis Was warring Red(r) so I was afk at first I said to R to reset but they said no and points was 0 and 0 in match So the leader commed to the war and He said to me and yanis to go out the war and the war was 2-0 to us and when we left the war he lost 3-7 So I leaved the clan me and yanis But I am not sad I am just Happy now for listining that News xD Thank you alot xD
Vernaux tested me and the score is :

WIN:

Vernaux : 2

And me : 5

So I think i am accepted ?

(First to 5)
Zyns#6664
Waiting you to say Your last answer on my app.
-----
Originally Posted by yaniskill View Post
Vernaux tested me and the score is :

WIN:

Vernaux : 2

And me : 5

So I think i am accepted ?

(First to 5)

Nice!!!
Last edited by Darknesslor; Jun 10, 2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump