Toribash
Which has been working fine, so ill stick to it.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
right well i would draw you a picture, but im not a maod maker so i have no idea how to go about it

an idea is
you make a cilender, then put a insta-gib ball in the cilender
then when you grab the handle and pull it back, it relases the ball and it rolls towards a bounce block at the back of the cilender, then that fires out and owns ukes ass
missiles with little instagib balls inside of the head and when it hit uke boom a explosion
dont forget to do torisniperrifle!!u seee when u press 5 its the tori's oint of view.and when we click it we can see through the scope with cross hairs .if that is possible that is.but no zoom.
Who the bloody sig edited my fuck.
Seriously? Again?
Originally Posted by Viris_Laborer View Post
dont forget to do torisniperrifle!!u seee when u press 5 its the tori's oint of view.and when we click it we can see through the scope with cross hairs .if that is possible that is.but no zoom.

Genius idea! Ill do it, and Dengue, just stop trying to contribute, your not helping, and you seriously lack definition, In fact, Ill go so far as to say your NEVER going to recieve credit from me for your noobish behavior. And doobido, you dont need to draw me a picture anymore, I got a design.
Lol, glad to hear that you like my mods . Hmmm I've gotten so much good feedback about the shotty I think ill make a second one! an uber shotty!
LOL the toririfle even jams. the red block got stuck and the balls just rolled out of it.
Bounafizta says:
My love for u has gotten me detention like 4 times lol
Thats what we call a realistic gun... xD
That means it's just about perfect... But i can not say I am very fund of weapons jamming all the time.