Ranking
Originally Posted by fred View Post
From the perspective of a player who has dabbled in competitive play, and won the event in which the discussed mod was used, only losing 2-3 games throughout the event, in my opinion the mod would not be viable due to the fact that it doesn't inherently fix any issues proposed in the original mod (amongst the comp community), and instead focuses on shifting the "typical" strategy of the mod.

Instead of trying to get more points than your opponent and running, the most optimal strategy was to run while being down in points because the rules favored it (if a player did not win by points, the match was not counted). It didn't fix many issues, it simply shifted the main one into "run when you are down in points".

only losing about 2-3 games the entire tournament seems marginally better than losing 3-0 in your first match due to your opponent hitting your shins and running indefinitely. idk man you might just be downplaying yourself for playing really well during the tournament.

i mean, i've watched your matches myself.
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
only losing about 2-3 games the entire tournament seems marginally better than losing 3-0 in your first match due to your opponent hitting your shins and running indefinitely. idk man you might just be downplaying yourself for playing really well during the tournament.

i mean, i've watched your matches myself.

The issue is that after, my own shins being hit, I'd run myself and hope for a "stale mate"(restarting the match). The issue, In stead of being solved, was reversed, in the sense that, who benefited from running, was switched between tori and uke.

(also just to be clear, I wont the event in question, the duels were first to 3 and I won it while only dropping 2-3 matches during the entire event)
Last edited by fred; Jun 14, 2022 at 09:45 PM.
Originally Posted by Felnin View Post
First of all, how you do know if I am good or bad at replaymaking (as if I care)?

Getting information out of the void is just a thing that works only in your head iris.

Second, about the gambling/dueling, I don't see as you do. I don't duel only for the money, I duel for the purpose of not losing, of proving my self I can always get better and be better than who didn't go as far as I did. When I do lose, it's my fault and I have the chance to start all over again and understand what I've made wrong previously. But yeah, for someone like you, it's hard to understand.
And yes, you can compare Flash and Diamond. It's a simple concept. Diamond is as good as people like Swaves, he can play anymod, even spar if he wants, in other hands, Flash can just spend a huge piece of time relaxing, holding stuff in order to make it more "realisct" and then play his spar/parkour. Meaning, Diamond can play any mod, including spar/parkour with efficiently, while Flash can only play spar/parkour efficiently.
Bring flash into the duel world and diamond to the spar/parkour world and you will see it.

honestly this isnt worthy of a real response so ill just ask you if youre trolling instead?
fimmy toribsah discorD DECAPgo be on fire somewhere elseₜₕₑ fᵢᵣetck listener
Originally Posted by Felnin View Post

It's very sad that only I had the "courage" to come here to face most of the incompetent activist idiots that this community has and who happen to live in this forum throwing time away, talking about useless subjects, instead of focusing on development of the game itself.

I disagree with a lot of what you said, even though I'm your friend.

but this can't be ignored and must be taken into account!
toribash has different areas.

you can be professional in xspar, or in abd.

but there are those who are professional in torisex, whatever.

Akina is one of the best xspar players.