Toribash
who said sick ? tell me if u have sickest then all these

(( lol guys some are really strange x) and plot hmm try redusing dismenb. setting it look really unreal cuz ur uke look like superman and u called ur replays decaps but these are dismenb and ur not obligate to take everyone take the best replay i dont want u to waste all ur time on that..)) and for phoenix app. i say yes ur in

i have more epic decaps.. but they are laggy cuz u need a mod then u dont have cuz i created my self .. if u want to see them they are in my video on youtube

llio. why ? sure i have i have cool head ! and here the set im selling guys ! and yes i can wait u to pay
clic me to see some epic sets to sell

Attached Files
superpunch.rpl (100.7 KB, 6 views)
runbabyrun5.rpl (101.6 KB, 5 views)
justepic.rpl (262.3 KB, 5 views)
Justpunchisheadgod.rpl (84.3 KB, 5 views)
my head ooh no .rpl (446.2 KB, 6 views)
decap213.rpl (16.6 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by DJEKING; May 27, 2010 at 04:32 AM.
lmfao dismembs thresh is at 90... i just know how to destrubate my weight... jealous much? noob tart!!! DJE :P

DJE yay i dont take shit replays unless thats all they give me i gotta put something of them in it XD

And the vid is Now Decap/dismember

So u can post both types pplz!
Last edited by plotsalot; May 27, 2010 at 04:51 AM.
ya and i said no

and plot im not jalouse of ur replays i think then u should lower height movements cuz there is really something strange in these vid -.- i dont know what it is but u dismenb all is body just by moving wrist it make no sense
Last edited by DJEKING; May 27, 2010 at 01:13 PM.
plot im giving you a warning you cant blow up and insult fellow clan members like that