Toribash
Depends if you too want to be turned into broth or not.

but srsly, ask vam.
He knows ;P

He might, as well, point you to someone else, but hey, nobody said it will be easy!
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post

To the "bitter Pollock" thing, damn man, I applauded you. It fits perfectly... ;) I'm gonna wear with pride, these custom-made words.

lol, I thought you might like that.

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Streak9Peace View Post
Can you guys stop the metaphysical chicken shit and answer my question: will anyone give a shit if I talk as if I represent RA?

haha, no, they wont stop, its how they roll. Typically I find it best to not be a Dbag to people I am asking to accept me though...Just saying.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Depends if you too want to be turned into broth or not.

but srsly, ask vam.
He knows ;P

He might, as well, point you to someone else, but hey, nobody said it will be easy!

You're damn right i do
But why's the rum gone? :v
I was ex-member. I think i was good member, but didint found my name in Hall of Fame.
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
Originally Posted by Kr3wClot View Post
I was ex-member. I think i was good member, but didint found my name in Hall of Fame.

deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
many we're in RA, but did they deserve to be in the hall of fame? I barely remember you, except the few times i've played with you.. Don't get me wrong here, you were an ok member ;p that's why you got in, but the hall of fame is made for people who've made a difference in this place or are so called "favourites" or who did their part in actively participating in clan stuff or exceptionally represented RA.. You've been quite inactive during your time...
But why's the rum gone? :v