Ranking
Original Post
Clan League 2018

It's finally here! sorry! Gather your clan mates, wake up the inactive and get ready for Clan League 2018!
Time is now for your clan to rise up and usurp the belt from Alpha.
Will the conquest of Alpha be over? Or will they reign victorious for another year?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to organise matches will result in disqualification for both clans, unless one clan has been shown to be making more effort.*
•Reporting match scores should include the score clearly, a list of participants and all replays.

*Not including group phase*

This year we're doing a dual phase tournament, this means a group stage and a final stage.

Within your groups you will do a round robin, fighting each clan twice.
The top two clans per group will advance to the final stage, except for the two clans with the least points.
This brings 27 clans down to 16 for the final knockout stage.
The final stage will be a standard single elimination, with a reverse gradient seed (eg starting with 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The rules for the quarter finals phase are as follows:
  • A single player can play no more than 3 different modes.
  • A single player can play no more than 5 matches in total.
  • A single player can play no more than 3 matches per mod.
  • Deadline for the quarter finals will be October 7th.
  • 5 Different modes, 5 matches each round, best of 25 (or first to 13).

Modes:

Lenshu3ng.tbm
Taekkyon.tbm
judofrac.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

Group stage matches

Positionings (greyed out teams are disqualified)

== Won by Alpha ==
•Your clan's own custom 3D item made by our item forgers*
•A clan achievement trophy
•A year of Toriprime and wibbles*
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens*
•400,000 Toricredits

== Won by Obey ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•6 months Toriprime and wibbles*
•6 Shiai tokens*
•200,000 Toricredits

== Won by Undead ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures)
•3 Shiai Tokens*
•100,000 Toricredits

*Items marked with an asterisk are given to each member of a clan*
To qualify for prizes you must have played at least 3 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.

Last edited by sir; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Donut View Post
Practicing is cheating?
You said it yourself... hes practicing

Practicing isn't cheating, but what he's doing should be considered cheating. Lying about being offline, meanwhile he's on an alt in a tk server trying to sneak practice in, purposely delaying the games, banning our members who are supposed to be playing him, etc
Lol this is ridiculous..Practice? Everyone been playing this game for years and hes is a custom belt that probably plays all the time. Why now practice you made it to the finals. Think about your opponents time schedule. seems like obey is delaying this a lot longer than it should be. Just do the damn thing. It's unfair to alpha for wanting to play these matches and the opposing team is unwilling to finish bc wanting to practice.
#INIT2WINIT
Does it make you guys nervous or something? Chill out lol
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Stalling, putting little to no effort in organizing and making sarcastic comments all the time is what I've seen from Obey so far

No it makes me and seemingly everyone else aggravated because it's total bullshit. Now how about you focus on the clan you left obey for instead of posting smart ass comments
People who actually have lives probably want to get done with this event as soon as possible seeing how it already extended for way too long.

There's no denying that Hattersin is being ignorant and tries to extend this event for no other reason than his own benefit. This year's CL has been steaming pile of shit from the get go, but seems some players just want to make it even worse.

They aren't nervous, they're people with lives who are frustrated by their time being wasted for no good reason.

I love Hat, but if he's online at the same time they are he should just play them. At this point, trying to arrange an alternative time (a time that's inconvenient for the Alpha members) while they're both available in the same server is pretty selfish.

So yeh, Alpha have every right to be irritated. You would be too if the situation was the other way round
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
What the heck guys...Don't cry for your time when you was the one who applied CL xD
I don't like how everyone crying because of Hattersin.Don't act like these posts solves everything.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
What the heck guys...Don't cry for your time when you was the one who applied CL xD
I don't like how everyone crying because of Hattersin.Don't act like these posts solves everything.

You really need to stop posting here if you're just going to make stupid comments with cringey emojis. You add absolutely nothing to this conversation
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
You really need to stop posting here if you're just going to make stupid comments with cringey emojis. You add absolutely nothing to this conversation

Acting like you add more to this conversation,but you are just the same shitposter
Last edited by NOTITLE; Oct 11, 2018 at 07:38 PM.
NO TITLE