Ranking
woow dude. you just took everything ive said and mashed it up and just summed it up by that. actually:
blitz aint a good tank at all. a good tank positions himself into the enmy line to break their positioning, hunt their carries down, or just fuck up everything.
blitzcrank does not. hes something like a reversed initiator he got lots of cc in laning/jungleganking and a good teamfight ult in late. running into 5 people solo wont serve you well as blitz , neither you can play him solotop THEREFOR HE AINT A TANK, he´s some kind of reversed alistar. and alistar aint no tank. hes a support jungler or support.
and thats what blitzcrank does, at least if you play him right.

rammus. i have no idea what your point is.
rammus just rolls in and ult-taunts people. hes not that bad in late though , even if his early is much more powerful. the only thing he can do is a flashstun initiation in late/mid, as soon as the teamfights start.
youre quite right on galio but the good thing about him is his strong farm in early and his ability to COUNTER every ap carry in the game easily. also: galios ulti is the best initiation ulti in the game. by far. if you flash ult properly the whole enemy team will be disabled in their positioning.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
blitz aint a good tank at all.
Doesnt mean hes not a tank
a good tank positions himself into the enmy line to break their positioning, hunt their carries down, or just fuck up everything.
So your saying bringing one person to an instant death by five people isnt doing that?
blitzcrank does not. hes something like a reversed initiator he got lots of cc in laning/jungleganking and a good teamfight ult in late. running into 5 people solo wont serve you well as blitz , neither you can play him solotop THEREFOR HE AINT A TANK, he´s some kind of reversed alistar. and alistar aint no tank. hes a support jungler or support.
and thats what blitzcrank does, at least if you play him right.

Lol'd at alistar isnt a tank. Blitz can solo top watchu talkin bout

rammus. i have no idea what your point is.
rammus just rolls in and ult-taunts people. hes not that bad in late though , even if his early is much more powerful. the only thing he can do is a flashstun initiation in late/mid, as soon as the teamfights start.

Commemted throughout your post
Rammus is banned alot because hes a good tank. He can take aggro of their strongest player and do great aoe doesnt need this flash initiation shit just for one of them to get close or he can powerball.
Also blitz doesnt initiate by running in he initiates by grabbing one of them to his team so they hesitantly charge or leave their teammate to die
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
based on your argumentation i could call singed a rammus clone. rammus isnt banned because hes a good tank, hes banned because hes a good jungler(epic ganks til midgame). rammus´s prefer to q-flash-taunt though.

what did i just say about reverse initiation? forcing the enemy team to initiate or stay passive til respawn kind of is what i was talking about...
Last edited by pinheads; Feb 7, 2012 at 04:43 AM.
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Lessons learnt: Never chase a singed, a teemo nor a shaco. Anyone else missing?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
you shouldnt think of chars as tanks.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Never chase a Talon either.
His burst will fuck you over after his abilities cool down.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
based on your argumentation i could call singed a rammus clone. rammus isnt banned because hes a good tank, hes banned because hes a good jungler(epic ganks til midgame). rammus´s prefer to q-flash-taunt though.

what did i just say about reverse initiation? forcing the enemy team to initiate or stay passive til respawn kind of is what i was talking about...

Oh yea occasionally a good rammus will q flash taunt, but most the times it's unnecessary and all you need is q, your taunt and a bush. I haven't seen someone jungle rammus in a month or two. Its because he's so anti ad and can make a caster completely useless for a few seconds.
"a good tank positions himself into the enmy line to break their positioning"
sure as hell sounds like charging in
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
you havent seen just because you got lucky lol.

I hate fighting against jungle rammus because i go top and i have no problemmes but the guy on mid dies a lot and i loose game :c
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.