Ranking
Hey, can someone bump my thread?
I wanna post an update, but want to bump the thread too.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=387213

e: Nevermind, it's bumped.
Last edited by Yoyo; Dec 20, 2012 at 11:24 AM.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
I flew to Mt. Everest, and it was the most amazing experience ever.

Here's a pic I took for anyone who's interested.

Mt. Everest Panorama Shot

[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Water script ftw.
I bought Salomon Focus park boots yesterday, those are great. o/
Pics

Focus

It's All About Expansion
Also for those wondering, the world hasn't ended yet.
[2:39pm]culapou>i've killed over 500 people without stabbing them I can kill people with my bear hands if they ever try messing with me
Elo You going home already? Jodarock Nice boots. And I never really believed the Mayans anyway.
R.I.P DOG
Ryan will be remembered.
Nah, I got another 2 weeks in Delhi after this. And me neither, but it was fun.

Joda, do your boots have the walking function? You should put it on when you're buttering. It's sooooo smooth.
Now I'm in Kathmandu, Nepal. And I have similar ones. Same company doe.

so, today i saw hindi people cremating their dead on a river in front of everyone. they leave the burning bodies out in the open for everyone to see and smell... crazy shit. and i learned that burning flesh doesn't smell as bad as i had expected. i saw 2 dead burning bodies, and another dead person being prepared to be burnt.
Originally Posted by Eloquence View Post
Nah, I got another 2 weeks in Delhi after this. And me neither, but it was fun.

Joda, do your boots have the walking function? You should put it on when you're buttering. It's sooooo smooth.

Me neither o/
Nah, Focus doesn't have the walking function, as it's fully a park boot.
I suppose you have Quests, since that is the only Salomon boot with that function that comes to my mind now? Would be pretty cool to test that out if i had the walking thingie though.
It's All About Expansion