Ranking
Silly silly ezeth... Doing something silly in front of vox is really silly... and might get you rap... eh.. Banned.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
lol so much cock, I said gently (without using any bad language or flame the user) that a boy shouldn't complain about his school system when he doodles in class.

Clearly that was worth a 5 day ban because Freelancer flamed the shit out of him right before me, I didn't see his comment and decided to post. In the time I was about to edit my post (because I saw Freelancers) I was already banned :P

I can see how my post can go under the category useless posts, but I didn't flame anyone and I sure as hell didn't intend to defend/pile on Freelancers comment so it all seems a bit harsh to me

Well while being gone from the forums for 5 days I actually got shit done so I'm pretty satisfied :3
Last edited by Ezeth; Nov 18, 2011 at 07:39 PM.
Everything went better than expected.

wb! o/
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
That's the question I want to have answered.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Seeing as the post before yours was made a month ago, GATA in general is unable to stay active.
I got some stuff for my bike, some seasons of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and lots of cash.