Ranking
This is the cheapest mechanical keyboard thereis.
It's a semi-mechanical keyboard for $20 offers great gaming experience and a cancerous loud sound with each key but it's actually really satisfying if you were a fast typer like myself.
It comes with a bonus: it's non-existent! I'm like literally the only human being with this keyboard it doesn't exist on the internet... (I don't have the mouse in the picture though I have one that's fucking huge I'll upload it soon)

@Inactivity:
You should definitely see how the clan was before it was revived... 1 post every a couple of weeks.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Yeah, but we've evolved, I still remember when we did almost 6 pages in less than half a day.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
what do you guys think ?

?

Last edited by Deni; Apr 1, 2018 at 11:16 AM.
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Chill halluehue, we are not anywhere inactive. Some of us have exams and other irl stuff so they are less active bud.
@Greed it might have been inspired by it xd. Probably the same thing for half its price.
-----
Chill halluehue, we are not anywhere inactive. Some of us have exams and other irl stuff so they are less active bud.
@Greed it might have been inspired by it xd. Probably the same thing for half its price.
Last edited by Aadame; Apr 1, 2018 at 11:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
Whoa look, they re-used last year prank.
gg

I did this in honor to vic ♥

quack

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh fuck....I'm STILL TRIGGERED AF because of my 30k i lost last year, after getting it just a few days before
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Ah shit i have lots of planning and i had lots of planning today so i cant buy the keyboard
I will go tomorow cause Im all free tomorow
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
This red friggin button lost me all my TC because I didn't even know what it does or how it even works^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █