Ranking
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

i really dont like the (Idle) clan very much i feel that they were very rude during our recent war i was like 5 seconds from flipping on them and i kinda sucked during that war and i want to stride to get better so if anyone can train me in ABD i would like that very much
Last edited by TomImura; Feb 20, 2015 at 01:24 AM.
Originally Posted by TomImura View Post
i really dont like the (Idle) clan very much i feel that they were very rude during our recent war and i kinda sucked during that war so if anyone can train me in ABD i would like that very much

I agree, I don't wish to war them again. They were very immature, exactly what we DON'T want.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Alright guys, I am going to become more active than I have been lately. I'm going to join in with Boer and everyone else !
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.
They were incredibly rude, insulted our members over and over again, were racist, and completely immature. Every member for (Bomb), look at how they acted and do the opposite.
Originally Posted by DiableJum View Post
Ello.bomby.how's the clan doing?

Nice to see a visitor! Remember, ten words per post, and we're doing pretty alright. I'm Boerhae, nice to meet you. I've just been appointed co-leader so I'm elated! Feel free to post here whenever you want, just no rudeness.
Sup M8S! I see (Bomb) is going well now, Sorry for leaving last year, Won`t do it again. Bye!
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.