Toribash
View Poll Results: Logo
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/215/b/7/PD_Logo_by_Dragonith.png
0 Votes / 0%
http://www.metal-archives.com/images/1/1/7/1/117136_logo.jpg
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

O.o we already have about 35,000 dude! Don't worry we have this under control! What you need to do is to earn your keep in this clan ;)
>_> not only that. We also need some ppl.....To pay back there debts to bank loans<_<.........As well as ppl completing there clan dues.......not only that but in all clan co-ldrs and ldrs donate 5k at the end of this month(16 days) and the underlings donate 2k-3k we will be eligible for officially before the ides of February(Sorry Feb 14.) i am taking a class in school on Shakespeare so I am still talking like him.
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
u have alot of inactive members remove them from your member list or u will never be acctepted for offical
This is the bank(thedarklord) Hi guys. I would just like to remind al of you who do not know if the have debts or not your standings. If you are not mentioned then you are safe. If you are mentioned then you are owing some tc.

Thepureone-6.5k(1.5k from loans 5k for dues)
Darkravens-16k(11k form loans 5k for dues)
lumpysolo-5,150(150tc from loans 5k for dues)
Decahine-2k
Adambodnar-2k
Csatari99-3k
Bijon-3k
Axadas-3k
Coolkid22-4k
Aadame5117-4k
Xcaliber2234-5k
Eliteown-5k
Shadow9663-1186
TwinSword2-3772
Canne-2k
Pieruccii-2k
Shino927x-2k
Kagetonn-2k
Shakled65-2k
Mcyed-2k
Felipao-3k
GrayMaster-3k
ELEMENT559-2247
Jdog-3k
EvilCloud-3k
You222-5k
Coolio117-5k
Pure001-5k
Miiniman-5k
Antoking13-2k
Last edited by puredarkbank1; Jan 16, 2011 at 11:55 PM.
Remember the balance. We must maintain an equal amount of both pure and dark (or close) . Plus I'd like to prepose a payment method that isnt stressful but is still effective enough to raise the banks tc's quick. I reccomend that everyone pay at least 100tc' a week. thats only 10 wins worth of tcs . I think that is very workable. 200 tc' a week would be even better.
-----
Dude... not cool. When did the bank give loans out? Ok. new STRONG RECOMMENDATION! I STRONGLY reccomend that the bank hereby stops lending loans out. It is prolonging the process of us becoming official!
Last edited by TwinSword2; Jan 15, 2011 at 08:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The First Blade Pierces the Flesh
The Second Blade Pierces the Soul
OK. This is just the balance of what people owe. This plane of Twinswords will be put into action and enforced by puredark ldrs on February 1st.
>_> dang thought I payed that off already. Oh well it is what it is. I will make this for next Tuesday if I just play tourneys. This wont be hard. >_> feel bad for Darkravens. And also I will kick anyone who has a balance higher than 1k at the end of this month.
-----
I already tyeped this in the first page (I read your mind twinsword 0_o)
Last edited by thepureone; Jan 15, 2011 at 08:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A✭U|T⚜L⚜L|T❖S❖S|[Chaos]
Shablagoo!
This is gonna hurt but im gonna sell a bunch of my shit that ive worked hard to get to pay off what i owe.
The First Blade Pierces the Flesh
The Second Blade Pierces the Soul