Toribash
Alright that's two more come on people vote
-----
invite only policy temporarily suspended due to lack of active members
Last edited by AzureMage; Aug 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
Hi, my name is Bachtiar, I'm from Indonesia and I'm an undergraduate student in chemistry department, 20 years old this year. I want to join this clan because this clan is one of most active clans in official that have a name which represent something dark, but soft.. I don't know how to put it. Truly, I'm usually lazy to write a free form app. But I made an exception for this clan. I know I'm currently also applying for Shade, but after some search, they are hardly active in their own thread. So, I'll withdraw that app.

I have been in Clan once, it was Soul Trap Clan. But then it is closed, although some people trying to built it again, those people aren't the same as the former Leader. Before I join that Clan, I usually hanging in some official server like quick Aikido or some Minitourneys. Then after I joined, it is fun fighting and learning some mods together in private server.

Oh yeah, I'm a black belt now and I am a noob. I like myself become a noob because I have an excuse for using shovel xD. Also, I used to be the one who "enjoy" losing for some experience, then I took an arrow to the knee (lol). I mean, I was like in rank 200k or so when I was brown, so I'm lucky to become rank 3000+ in my black. My target is becoming rank of 100 or better, I know it is still long way to go.

I don't have skills in editing videos, or making arts. But I could help you about selling things, although I'm still newbie. And I remember yesterday I bought 75 Chronos Laxes from MocroGunz. So, if I'm accepted, then I'll donate its selling profit into the Clan. Well, it won't be much though.

I'm active in game and active in forum, it's just I usually only read. There's also some multiplayer replies. I'm not good in single, I could only decap then dm one part or if lucky, two parts.

I think that's my app. Looking forward for your 'Yes' vote.
Also, thanks for reading.
Attached Files
nice.rpl (70.9 KB, 3 views)
good (2).rpl (57.0 KB, 3 views)
I'm NOT Noob
Originally Posted by Exvenator View Post
Hi, my name is Bachtiar, I'm from Indonesia and I'm an undergraduate student in chemistry department, 20 years old this year. I want to join this clan because this clan is one of most active clans in official that have a name which represent something dark, but soft.. I don't know how to put it. Truly, I'm usually lazy to write a free form app. But I made an exception for this clan. I know I'm currently also applying for Shade, but after some search, they are hardly active in their own thread. So, I'll withdraw that app.

I have been in Clan once, it was Soul Trap Clan. But then it is closed, although some people trying to built it again, those people aren't the same as the former Leader. Before I join that Clan, I usually hanging in some official server like quick Aikido or some Minitourneys. Then after I joined, it is fun fighting and learning some mods together in private server.

Oh yeah, I'm a black belt now and I am a noob. I like myself become a noob because I have an excuse for using shovel xD. Also, I used to be the one who "enjoy" losing for some experience, then I took an arrow to the knee (lol). I mean, I was like in rank 200k or so when I was brown, so I'm lucky to become rank 3000+ in my black. My target is becoming rank of 100 or better, I know it is still long way to go.

I don't have skills in editing videos, or making arts. But I could help you about selling things, although I'm still newbie. And I remember yesterday I bought 75 Chronos Laxes from MocroGunz. So, if I'm accepted, then I'll donate its selling profit into the Clan. Well, it won't be much though.

I'm active in game and active in forum, it's just I usually only read. There's also some multiplayer replies. I'm not good in single, I could only decap then dm one part or if lucky, two parts.

I think that's my app. Looking forward for your 'Yes' vote.
Also, thanks for reading.

Possible future co-leader?

SUPER YES!

No to the other dude, he didn't put enough effort.
Yes to ex, great app just keep a constant flow of activity
Originally Posted by bjdjking View Post
Possible future co-leader?

SUPER YES!

That is a very great honor to me..

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Yes to ex, great app just keep a constant flow of activity

Thank you very much Sir, I'll do my best..
I'm NOT Noob
Originally Posted by pabblopic View Post
yes nto ezx ibe sin him on servers gofgod shit.

'Yes to ex, I've seen him on servers, good shit'
Ex I'm prepared to allow you a trial membership if you promise us in game and forum activity